Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Kyserium Casette Hubs

Started by Tom · · Last activity · 3 posts · 327 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
28 June 2005
Last activity
28 June 2005
Original author
Tom
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
327
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My Kyseriums came with Shimano freehub compatibility. Do they sell
    Campy compatible? The Mavic site doesn't seem very helpful but I
    thought I remembered someone saying that you could get either.

  2. Tom said:

    My Kyseriums came with Shimano freehub compatibility. Do they sell
    Campy compatible? The Mavic site doesn't seem very helpful but I
    thought I remembered someone saying that you could get either.

    Of course you can. Mavic ain't /dumb/...

  3. Tom said:

    My Kyseriums came with Shimano freehub compatibility. Do they sell
    Campy compatible? The Mavic site doesn't seem very helpful but I
    thought I remembered someone saying that you could get either.

    My bike has is equipped with the Campy Chorus group and Mavic Kyserium
    Elite wheels, so, yep, it can be done. :-)

    Emily

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.