Kyserium Casette Hubs

Tom

Guest
My Kyseriums came with Shimano freehub compatibility. Do they sell
Campy compatible? The Mavic site doesn't seem very helpful but I
thought I remembered someone saying that you could get either.

Tom wrote:
> My Kyseriums came with Shimano freehub compatibility. Do they sell
> Campy compatible? The Mavic site doesn't seem very helpful but I
> thought I remembered someone saying that you could get either.

Of course you can. Mavic ain't /dumb/...

Tom wrote:
> My Kyseriums came with Shimano freehub compatibility. Do they sell
> Campy compatible? The Mavic site doesn't seem very helpful but I
> thought I remembered someone saying that you could get either.

My bike has is equipped with the Campy Chorus group and Mavic Kyserium
Elite wheels, so, yep, it can be done. :)

Emily