LA-MSS raids

Bro Deal said:
So now even the lowly Continental teams are using blood transfusions. Nice.

And look who rides for them, Dirty Bertie's old teammate Vicioso...

But of course Contadope was the only clean Liberty rider...

Bro Deal said:
So now even the lowly Continental teams are using blood transfusions. Nice.

My theory is that guys like Fuentes and these boys try out the new mixes in this grade of cycling for testing. They then package it up and sell if off to the big boys. I'd say there all in on it..... I cannot see any other reason why cyclists in **** pro-conti division in Portugal would need a blood transfusion....

whiteboytrash said:
My theory is that guys like Fuentes and these boys try out the new mixes in this grade of cycling for testing. They then package it up and sell if off to the big boys. I'd say there all in on it..... I cannot see any other reason why cyclists in **** pro-conti division in Portugal would need a blood transfusion....
I think it is an indication that transfusions have moved down market. They started out being assisted by top level dope doctors who had their own support infrastructure. Now they have probably moved into near do-it-yourself territory. I would not be surprised if these guys are storing their blood in regular fridges alongside their orange juice.

There has to be a reason why transfusions would be used instead of micro-dosing with EPO. Even using regular dosages of EPO, with their three day detection window, must have a very low probability of being detected for someone on a low level team.