LA-my only goal

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and Roberto.

    Tags:

  2. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    in article [email protected], Callistus
    Valerius at [email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 3:34 AM:

    > Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and Roberto.

    What is your source, #1?

    Why would he say this after saying Ullrich is his only real threat, #2?

    -Sonarrat.

  3. > > Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and
    > > Roberto.
    >
    > What is your source, #1?
    >
    > Why would he say this after saying Ullrich is his only real threat, #2?
    >
    > -Sonarrat.

    1. my personal communication with a person who will remain un-named on usps.

    2. Ullrich isn't a former employee of Lance's.

  4. Sonarrat

    Valerius at [email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 7:23 PM:

    >>> Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and
    >>> Roberto.
    >>
    >> What is your source, #1?
    >>
    >> Why would he say this after saying Ullrich is his only real threat, #2?
    >>
    > 1. my personal communication with a person who will remain un-named on usps.
    >
    > 2. Ullrich isn't a former employee of Lance's.

    Satisfied.. and I'm very glad to hear this because it confirms how much of
    an asshole Armstrong really is. I'll be rooting for the Orange Duo every
    step of the way.

    -Sonarrat.

  5. On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:23:19 GMT, Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > my personal communication with a person who will remain un-named on usps.

    Nice tabloid wiggle. That leaves about 4 billion people.