LA-my only goal

Callistus Valer

Guest
Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and Roberto.

in article [email protected], Callistus
Valerius at [email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 3:34 AM:

> Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and Roberto.

What is your source, #1?

Why would he say this after saying Ullrich is his only real threat, #2?

-Sonarrat.

> > Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and
> > Roberto.
>
> What is your source, #1?
>
> Why would he say this after saying Ullrich is his only real threat, #2?
>
> -Sonarrat.

1. my personal communication with a person who will remain un-named on usps.

2. Ullrich isn't a former employee of Lance's.

Valerius at [email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 7:23 PM:

>>> Lance says his only goal in the tdf this season is to crush Levi, Tyler, and
>>> Roberto.
>>
>> What is your source, #1?
>>
>> Why would he say this after saying Ullrich is his only real threat, #2?
>>
> 1. my personal communication with a person who will remain un-named on usps.
>
> 2. Ullrich isn't a former employee of Lance's.

Satisfied.. and I'm very glad to hear this because it confirms how much of
an asshole Armstrong really is. I'll be rooting for the Orange Duo every
step of the way.

-Sonarrat.

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:23:19 GMT, Callistus Valerius wrote:
> my personal communication with a person who will remain un-named on usps.

Nice tabloid wiggle. That leaves about 4 billion people.