LA on Roberto

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. LA, "I can't guarantee that I will win a 6th, but I can guarantee that Roberto won't win his 1st.
    I'll make certain of that."

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: "Callistus Valerius" [email protected]

    >LA, "I can't guarantee that I will win a 6th, but I can guarantee that Roberto won't win his 1st.
    >I'll make certain of that."

    What's the source? Where do we read it? Bill C

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > >From: "Callistus Valerius" [email protected]
    >
    > >LA, "I can't guarantee that I will win a 6th, but I can guarantee
    that
    > >Roberto won't win his 1st. I'll make certain of that."
    > >
    > What's the source? Where do we read it?

    After all this time you can't smell a troll? And an anally retentive one as well?

    Lance was happy to see Roberto go. In the last three years he's been handy about 6 times. Now
    there's nothing wrong with that mind you, but already Beltran, Rubiera and Pena are all hell and
    gone more reliable if maybe not as talented on the steepest of climbs.

    Azevedo is as good as Beltran and maybe stands a chance of improving on that.

    Heras will also be kicking Beloki's butt all next Tour so that Saiz can get even.

    So of course Postal will be happy for Heras as they should.

  4. [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >From: "Callistus Valerius" [email protected]
    >
    > >LA, "I can't guarantee that I will win a 6th, but I can guarantee that Roberto won't win his 1st.
    > >I'll make certain of that."
    > >
    > What's the source? Where do we read it?

    Scrolling out of Callused Vallirie's asshole.

    Zub