LA responds to SF Chron columnist

"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Tom Kunich" wrote ...
> > Brian, you forgot the usual cheap shot.
>
> He's restraining himself because deep down inside he knows
> he shouldn't do things like that.

I expect you laughed at that as hard as I did? I'm wiping my
eyes as I type.

"Tom Kunich" wrote ...

> I expect you laughed at that as hard as I did? I'm wiping
> my eyes as I
type.

Hehe. I'm still trying to figure out why ol' Brian would
serve Gwen Knapp by splitting hairs over Lance's "first"
claims in a letter to the editor. Watch, the Chronicle will
publish Brian's letter, and pencil necked commuters across
northern California will read it and say, "Yeah, Lance
Armstrong is a liar. He's probably a doper too."

People may think that I'm just a dope who sez yes sir to
Tony Scalia while checkin my Coke can for pubic hairs, but I
ain't. I'm the first African-American Justice on the United
States Supreme Court. I just thought you pencil necked
citizens should learn all this. Have a nice day.

Clarence

Clarence Thomas wrote:
> People may think that I'm just a dope who sez yes sir to
> Tony Scalia while checkin my Coke can for pubic hairs, but
> I ain't. I'm the first African-American Justice on the
> United States Supreme Court. I just thought you pencil
> necked citizens should learn all this. Have a nice day.
>
> Clarence

Welcome to rbr, Clarence.