LA ride 17th November

Duracell Bunny

Guest
Thanks guys, for the best ride I've had in ages. The free entertainment you put
on, chasing that moronic driver in the Beetle was priceless!

Pace was just right for me, thanks for holding back everyone :)

--
Karen

"Reverse the polarity and invert the particle flux!"
"You mean put the batteries in the other way?"
"...yes."
-Star Trek (any of them)

Duracell Bunny wrote:
> Thanks guys, for the best ride I've had in ages. The free entertainment you put
> on, chasing that moronic driver in the Beetle was priceless!

Adam pegged his bottle a little early, I thought. Threw like a man, but
just not from a cricket background, it seems.

Donga

Donga said:
Adam pegged his bottle a little early, I thought. Threw like a man, but just not from a cricket background, it seems.
If I were Adam, I would take that as a compliment (the not being from a cricket background part).

Lotte

LotteBum wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
> > Adam pegged his bottle a little early, I thought. Threw like a man, but
> > just not from a cricket background, it seems.

> If I were Adam, I would take that as a compliment (the not being from a
> cricket background part).
>
> Lotte
>

> --
> LotteBum

Fair enough, plus I'd like to see the men in pyjamas patrolling the
outfield on bikes. Adam did well to stay upright.

Donga

Donga said:
Duracell Bunny wrote:
> Thanks guys, for the best ride I've had in ages. The free entertainment you put
> on, chasing that moronic driver in the Beetle was priceless!

Adam pegged his bottle a little early, I thought. Threw like a man, but
just not from a cricket background, it seems.

Donga

Geffugged, I took the shot while I had the opportunity :) It was a **** throw I know, but at least it made contact. You try throwing a water bottle lefthanded at 30kph into a headwind while navigating a roundabout! :)

Adam

was it a new beetle or an old beetle?
did you guys get a numberplate or anything?
They should hope i dont know them or they are going to get a real ribbing for being such sh*theads at the next show, or on the forums.

good ride this morning it seems, you lucky bstards :p was it windy at all?

Asterope (trying to get rid of a hangover)

adam85 wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
> > Duracell Bunny wrote:
> > > Thanks guys, for the best ride I've had in ages. The free

> > entertainment you put
> > > on, chasing that moronic driver in the Beetle was priceless!

> > Adam pegged his bottle a little early, I thought. Threw like a man,
> > but
> > just not from a cricket background, it seems.
> >
> > Donga

> Geffugged, I took the shot while I had the opportunity :) It was a ****
> throw I know, but at least it made contact. You try throwing a water
> bottle lefthanded at 30kph into a headwind while navigating a
> roundabout! :)
>
> Adam
>

> --
> adam85

I was behind you and thinking "Oh no, I'm going down".
BTW you hit the bottom of her back wheel on the third bounce.
;-)

Donga

asterope wrote:
> was it a new beetle or an old beetle?
> did you guys get a numberplate or anything?
> They should hope i dont know them or they are going to get a real
> ribbing for being such sh*theads at the next show, or on the forums.
>
> good ride this morning it seems, you lucky bstards :p was it windy at
> all?
>
> Asterope (trying to get rid of a hangover)
>

> --
> asterope

White, new shape, lady driver, bottle blonde hair in bob, around 50?
Too much coffee or not enough sex, one or the other or both.
Didn't see the plate, having too much fun for such details.
Not windy, perfect sky, 11 degrees to start.

Donga

Donga said:
adam85 wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
> > Duracell Bunny wrote:
> > > Thanks guys, for the best ride I've had in ages. The free

> > entertainment you put
> > > on, chasing that moronic driver in the Beetle was priceless!

> > Adam pegged his bottle a little early, I thought. Threw like a man,
> > but
> > just not from a cricket background, it seems.
> >
> > Donga

> Geffugged, I took the shot while I had the opportunity :) It was a ****
> throw I know, but at least it made contact. You try throwing a water
> bottle lefthanded at 30kph into a headwind while navigating a
> roundabout! :)
>
> Adam
>

> --
> adam85

I was behind you and thinking "Oh no, I'm going down".
BTW you hit the bottom of her back wheel on the third bounce.
;-)

Donga

That's still out if if the stumps come off! :) And Asterope it was a new beetle. Don't know WTF she was on about though.

Adam

adam85 wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
> > adam85 wrote:

> > man,

> > > Geffugged, I took the shot while I had the opportunity :) It was a

> > ****
> > > throw I know, but at least it made contact. You try throwing a water
> > > bottle lefthanded at 30kph into a headwind while navigating a
> > > roundabout! :)
> > >
> > > Adam
> > >

> > > --
> > > adam85

> > I was behind you and thinking "Oh no, I'm going down".
> > BTW you hit the bottom of her back wheel on the third bounce.
> > ;-)
> >
> > Donga

> That's still out if if the stumps come off! :) And Asterope it was a
> new beetle. Don't know WTF she was on about though.
>
> Adam
>

> --
> adam85

Bails mate, bails! Sheez, stumps! *rolleyes*

Donga said:
White, new shape, lady driver, bottle blonde hair in bob, around 50?
Too much coffee or not enough sex, one or the other or both.
Didn't see the plate, having too much fun for such details.
Not windy, perfect sky, 11 degrees to start.

Donga

damn! and i was looking forward to causing a flame-fest on the v-dub forums :(
and its probably both... new beetles suck, and she was probably late for her double-shot-decaf-skinny-soy-latte.

11 degrees eh? arent i glad i stayed in bed :D

Donga said:
adam85 wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
> > adam85 wrote:

> > man,

> > > Geffugged, I took the shot while I had the opportunity :) It was a

> > ****
> > > throw I know, but at least it made contact. You try throwing a water
> > > bottle lefthanded at 30kph into a headwind while navigating a
> > > roundabout! :)
> > >
> > > Adam
> > >

> > > --
> > > adam85

> > I was behind you and thinking "Oh no, I'm going down".
> > BTW you hit the bottom of her back wheel on the third bounce.
> > ;-)
> >
> > Donga

> That's still out if if the stumps come off! :) And Asterope it was a
> new beetle. Don't know WTF she was on about though.
>
> Adam
>

> --
> adam85

Bails mate, bails! Sheez, stumps! *rolleyes*

Yeah yeah I know..It's friday arvo my mind is on other things!!

Adam

LotteBum said:
If I were Adam, I would take that as a compliment (the not being from a cricket background part).

Lotte
Thats Unaustralian

MM (who has excellent seats for days 1 and 2 of the first ashes test, and plans to drink line "Boonie on a plane" the whole time)

monsterman said:
Thats Unaustralian
Hehe too right mate.

MM (who has excellent seats for days 1 and 2 of the first ashes test, and plans to drink line "Boonie on a plane" the whole time)
How boring is that sh!t to watch? I don't know how you do it.

LotteBum said:
Hehe too right mate.

How boring is that sh!t to watch? I don't know how you do it.
People often mock what they don't understand. But this from a Dane - where the most popular sport is soccer (just ahead of road rage)??:eek: :eek:

Each to their own, I say. You danes can keep your oversize dogs and tiny little flat homeland (which would make for excellent cricket pitches except for the weather). Leave me in peace with my cricket, beer, and endless summer.

monsterman said:
People often mock what they don't understand. But this from a Dane - where the most popular sport is soccer (just ahead of road rage)??:eek: :eek:
Hey b!tch, I spent an entire summer back in the mid 90's watching Ian Healy (or 'Rolly' as I like to call him) and the rest of the tubbies do their thang. I started to get the hang of how it works and sure there were some cool catches here and there, but jigger me pink, I couldn't sit and watch it day in day out. As much as I like looking at hot foot ball (I don't call it Soccer as that's not what it is) players, I also can't sit around and watch that for more than about 5 minutes.

Each to their own, I say. You danes can keep your oversize dogs and tiny little flat homeland (which would make for excellent cricket pitches except for the weather). Leave me in peace with my cricket, beer, and endless summer.
Are you asking to be left alone with Aussie beer or good beer?

*runs away*

LotteBum said:
Hehe too right mate.

How boring is that sh!t to watch? I don't know how you do it.

It is exciting. Just the same sort of excitement you get when you count down from 1000 to 1 backwards! (I think that was Bill Bryson who described it like that)

Adam

monsterman wrote:
> LotteBum Wrote:
>> Hehe too right mate.
>>

>> How boring is that sh!t to watch? I don't know how you do it.

> People often mock what they don't understand. But this from a Dane -
> where the most popular sport is soccer (just ahead of road rage)??:eek:
> :eek:
>
> Each to their own, I say. You danes can keep your oversize dogs and
> tiny little flat homeland (which would make for excellent cricket
> pitches except for the weather). Leave me in peace with my cricket,
> beer, and endless summer.

I wouldn't mind the cricket so much if it was more avoidable - sometimes it
seems to be on every channel of the telly, which I do object to,

And nothing wrong with big dogs - Lotte & I have between us approximately 3
German Shepherds and enough bits left over to make another dog - all trained to
cr@p on cricket pitches ;)

--

adam85 wrote:
> LotteBum Wrote:
> > Hehe too right mate.
> >

> > How boring is that sh!t to watch? I don't know how you do it.

> It is exciting. Just the same sort of excitement you get when you count
> down from 1000 to 1 backwards! (I think that was Bill Bryson who
> described it like that)
>
> Adam
>

> --
> adam85