LA ride 17th November

Duracell Bunny said:
And nothing wrong with big dogs - Lotte & I have between us approximately 3
German Shepherds and enough bits left over to make another dog - all trained to
cr@p on cricket pitches ;)

--
Karen

From a purely biological perspective, id like to see what this 'other dog' ends ups like... frankendog... im intrigued!!

adam85 said:
It is exciting. Just the same sort of excitement you get when you count down from 1000 to 1 backwards! (I think that was Bill Bryson who described it like that)

Adam
Rabid northsider

Duracell Bunny said:
I wouldn't mind the cricket so much if it was more avoidable - sometimes it
seems to be on every channel of the telly, which I do object to,

And nothing wrong with big dogs - Lotte & I have between us approximately 3
You'd think a pom would be more appreciative

LotteBum said:
Hey b!tch, I spent an entire summer back in the mid 90's watching Ian Healy (or 'Rolly' as I like to call him) and the rest of the tubbies do their thang. I started to get the hang of how it works and sure there were some cool catches here and there, but jigger me pink, I couldn't sit and watch it day in day out. As much as I like looking at hot foot ball (I don't call it Soccer as that's not what it is) players, I also can't sit around and watch that for more than about 5 minutes.

Are you asking to be left alone with Aussie beer or good beer?

*runs away*
Beer? Free stuff first, then any port in a stormy sea. Given a choice, nothing Danish would make the cut (ok honestly? - maybe a Carlsberg, a few tuborg, and perhaps some light blondes would sneak into the esky :D :D )

And its soccer. Soccer, soccer, soccer. Australians call it soccer - its all you blow-ins that want to cal it something else. You're not in kansas anymore, Dorothy.

monsterman wrote:
> Duracell Bunny Wrote:
>> I wouldn't mind the cricket so much if it was more avoidable -
>> sometimes it
>> seems to be on every channel of the telly, which I do object to,
>>
>> And nothing wrong with big dogs - Lotte & I have between us
>> approximately 3
>>

> You'd think a pom would be more appreciative

Ex-Pom, if you don't mind. Of 5th generation Aussie stock though - two ancestors
in the first fleet, one above decks, one below :)

--
Karen

"Reverse the polarity and invert the particle flux!"
"You mean put the batteries in the other way?"
"...yes."
-Star Trek (any of them)

asterope wrote:
> Duracell Bunny Wrote:
>>
>> And nothing wrong with big dogs - Lotte & I have between us
>> approximately 3
>> German Shepherds and enough bits left over to make another dog - all
>> trained to
>> cr@p on cricket pitches ;)
>>
>> --
>> Karen
>>

> From a purely biological perspective, id like to see what this 'other
> dog' ends ups like... frankendog... im intrigued!!

We're actually not certain what 'bits' complete the genetics of Luci, Simon &
Cadence, but they all show strong Shepherd bloodlines. All tail & affection. And
Luci is an 'A' grade excavator - maybe she ought to sniff out the local cricket
pitches next time she feels like digging a new coal mine entrance, instead of my
lawns :)

Tara of course is the only pure-bred of them, demonstrated by her frequent flyer
points at the local vet's.

But all four are beautiful. And (to bring it back on topic) love bikes :)