L'Abiti

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Anyone seen a report on who we are sending, if anyone? Bill C

    Tags:

  2. Hot Tubes (fomerly Saturn Dev., formerly Hot Tubes) will send a team; UPMC(elite Frayzee Camp team)

    [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone seen a report on who we are sending, if anyone? Bill C

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Barry Driscoll)

    >Hot Tubes (fomerly Saturn Dev., formerly Hot Tubes) will send a team; UPMC(elite Frayzee Camp team)

    Cool, I wonder if Rad Racing will put a team together? Any idea if USAC will be sending a
    development squad? Bill C