Labor conditions for Pro Tour riders

Kyle Legate wrote:
> French surrender is not unprecedented, you know.

Sounds like a cocktail or a dessert.

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Bob Schwartz wrote:
>
>> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>>
>>> Pound only says something after a cyclist tests positive. Not sure
>>> how that makes Pound relevant to any doping case involving any
>>> athlete. Pound doesn't runt he lab tests or decide the case.

>> LANCE had a positive test. Pound didn't say ****. No one
>> leaked the result which gave LANCE time to put his alibi
>> in place.
>>
>> I don't think it's as simple as you make it out to be.
>>
>> Bob Schwartz

> I take categorical exception to everything you said above. When did
> Lance have a "positive" test?
>
> Magilla

The search term is 'skin cream'.

Bob Schwartz

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:22:02 +0200, Donald Munro <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Kyle Legate wrote:
>> French surrender is not unprecedented, you know.

>Sounds like a cocktail or a dessert.

or lovemaking position.

Hobbes wrote:
> or lovemaking position.

Or all three with the lovemaking first otherwise you might get heartburn.

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>> Bob Schwartz wrote:

>>> LANCE had a positive test. Pound didn't say ****. No one
>>> leaked the result which gave LANCE time to put his alibi
>>> in place.
>>>
>>> I don't think it's as simple as you make it out to be.
>>>
>>> Bob Schwartz

>> I take categorical exception to everything you said above. When did
>> Lance have a "positive" test?
>>
>> Magilla

> The search term is 'skin cream'.
>
> Bob Schwartz

Even if Lance didn't have a TUE for it, he was still below the
"positive" concentration limit set by the UCI. I am familiar with the
story of Lance then allegedly getting a back-dated prescription, but he
didn't have to do that because he was still below the illegal cutoff.

The only reason he and his people engaged in that back-dating thing is
for PR reasons.

Even WADA has cutoff limits for its banned substances. And of course
Pound wouldn't say anything about this LA incident since cycling wasn't
a part of WADA when it happened and **** Pound wasn't even its president.

Thank you, come again.

Magilla

Donald Munro wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
>>> Sounds like a cocktail or a dessert.

> Hobbes wrote:
>> or lovemaking position.

> Or all three with the lovemaking first otherwise you might get heartburn.

Dessert and lovemaking go together.

In article <[email protected]>,
Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:22:02 +0200, Donald Munro <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Kyle Legate wrote:
> >> French surrender is not unprecedented, you know.

> >Sounds like a cocktail or a dessert.

> or lovemaking position.

or a tune from _Blazing_Saddles_

--
Michael Press

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
> >>Sounds like a cocktail or a dessert.

> Hobbes wrote:
> > or lovemaking position.

> Or all three with the lovemaking first otherwise you might get heartburn.

Dumbass: cocktail first!

Always cocktail first.

Heh. "Cocktail."

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Dumbass: cocktail first!
>
> Always cocktail first.

Too many cocktails spoil the broth.

Donald Munro wrote:

> Too many cocktails spoil the broth.

Too many cocks spoil the brothel

A ****-up at a brothel is nothing to crow over.

On Mar 24, 11:04 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dumbass -
>
> I disagree.
>
> The culture, in general, has been in a malaise for some time now. It
> goes way beyond bike racing.

dumbass,

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/mar08/mar30news

"After Philippe Gilbert won the Omloop Het Volk earlier this month, he
said "Thank you, Jef. I won only because of you, because of your
book!" D'Hont explained that after the Festina scandal in 1998, French
teams have had "hard anti-doping programmes and so the French riders
didn't have a chance against the others, who obviously continued with
their deceit." Gilbert told him, "The others are suddenly not as good
as before," and "I took that as a very fine compliment."