Lack of Research

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ride-A-Lot, Feb 5, 2005.

  1. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Isn't it amazing how some non-humans can't seem to figure out what
    searching past newsgroups can bring up. It's also amazing how "it"
    cannot tell what a photoshopped joke is.

    The other thing that amazes me is the fixation some have with people.
    Hey, I'm a good looking guy (at least in my own eyes), but I just don't
    swing the "other" way. Never set off the gaydar before. Hmmm...
    Better ditch the speedos :).

    Anywho...

    http://tinyurl.com/3m54j

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/blog/jarrei.jpg
    http://www.jerseyactionriders.org/Photos/tools_copy.jpg

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

    Tags:

  2. The Jester

    The Jester Guest

    Ride-A-Lot <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > Hey, I'm a good looking guy

    BWWAAHHAA

  3. David

    David Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:

    > Isn't it amazing how some non-humans can't seem to figure out what
    > searching past newsgroups can bring up. It's also amazing how "it"
    > cannot tell what a photoshopped joke is.
    >
    > The other thing that amazes me is the fixation some have with people.
    > Hey, I'm a good looking guy (at least in my own eyes), but I just don't
    > swing the "other" way. Never set off the gaydar before. Hmmm... Better
    > ditch the speedos :).
    >
    > Anywho...
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3m54j
    >
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/blog/jarrei.jpg
    > http://www.jerseyactionriders.org/Photos/tools_copy.jpg

    Yo, I like the T-shirt the one bloke is holding up that says, "Get
    Dirty." You guys sell those? Let me know because if you have a XXL its
    got my name all over it! :)

    Peace.

    --
    David R Marlborough