Lactate Threshold my ass. that guy could barely do LSD.>
Yep, just our old troll friend. What's really cool with this new beta Google is that when I searched for his posts, it exposed about 5 or 6 other ID's he's used here over the past few months. So that means it catches all the phony ID's of posters too, not just the posts from the screenname they are using at that time.
Lactate Threshold my ass. that guy could barely do LSD.>
Yep, just our old troll friend. What's really cool with this new beta Google is that when I searched for his posts, it exposed about 5 or 6 other ID's he's used here over the past few months. So that means it catches all the phony ID's of posters too, not just the posts from the screenname they are using at that time.
cool! I'm with you, that "sock puppet society" is soooo '90's