Ladies Cycling training camps

Jolande Baker

Sep 1, 2004
Training camps for Female cyclists.

TWT Sports presents on a regular basis, cycling training camps for ladies in the Western Cape area, South Afirca.These camps aim to equip women with the correct knowledge to grow within and enjoy the sport more and are presented by an ex-National female cyclist.

Three levels are presented with a maximum of 25 participants. Novice, intermediate to advanced riders are catered for. Where a cycling event coincides with the camp, it forms part of the training and entry is sponsored by TWT Sports.

These camps have proven to bring the fun back into cycling for a lot of ladies and men interested in similar camps are also welcome to contact us.

We can also assist international cyclists with their off season training needs in South Africa.

Jolande Baker for TWT Sports
:p

Where can I find out more about these cycling camps? Cost, date etc - would love to know more!

Alida said:
Where can I find out more about these cycling camps? Cost, date etc - would love to know more!
Good day Alida,

THe next two camps are scheduled for the weekends of the 10-12 September and 17-19 September and cost R750, accommodation and meals included. Since not all ladies are able to go away for weekends, we also have training days ending with a training ride. We will finalise the dates for these training days for the coming season within the next week.

You can contact me on (021) 551 7187 . 082 480 3189 if you would like a detailled itinerary sent to you.

Safe cycling!