Ladies Poll: Would You Sleep with Bill Clinton?

Saucy

Feb 21, 2004
I just saw Bubba's interview on 60 Minutes on Sunday and I think the man is dead sexy.

Remember when the american president was actually intelligent, witty and had a solid grasp of the english language?

Good times...

So anyway, do you think Bill Clinton is sexy? Would you sleep with him?

Yeah, nothing like having an American president who is intelligent, witty, has a solid grasp of the english language, yet who is more concerned about getting into the panties of interns who are his daughter's age than he is about protecting the country he is sworn to defend.

Nothing like having a president who governs by polling data and focus groups rather than core beliefs. (oh wait, he has none.) Here is someone who takes a poll of the American people to see where he should go on vacation. Real witty guy.

Yeah, good times .... we sure miss them.

Hell, maybe if you approached his secret service detail and flashed your panties for them you might get some, Bill is always on the hunt.

Originally posted by Jakebrake
Yeah, nothing like having an American president who is intelligent, witty, has a solid grasp of the english language, yet who is more concerned about getting into the panties of interns who are his daughter's age than he is about protecting the country he is sworn to defend.

Nothing like having a president who governs by polling data and focus groups rather than core beliefs. (oh wait, he has none.) Here is someone who takes a poll of the American people to see where he should go on vacation. Real witty guy.

Yeah, good times .... we sure miss them.

Hell, maybe if you approached his secret service detail and flashed your panties for them you might get some, Bill is always on the hunt.

Hey man, you mentioned all of his good points but you forgot to mention his best attribute...he is a LIAR!

I did not have sexual relations with that woman..bla bla bla...yeah..I agree...good times...sure miss them

Actually, he is a criminal, he lied under oath. He should be sentenced to prison.

He is a great manipulator, I will give him that.

It takes skill to be a president, I don't care what anyone says, so cut this **** about how 'W' talks... He has made some mistakes, so? No one is perfect. Bill Clinton is a PERFECT example of this

Yes, I'll miss them b/c it made Democrats look even worse then they already are.

Hot enough for a Lewinsky, maybe... but he needs to lose a little and of course, shave those legs first, though.

I bet Al Gore looks pretty hot in a gstring....

I clearly stated in the heading that this is a "Ladies Poll" and the topic is whether one would sleep with Bubba. That's the topic, if you don't like it go post somewhere else, girly boys.

This forum is for the ladies. I'm not interested in male opinions.

I've noticed that quite a few men seem to be threatened by Bubba. I think many men who feel inadequate are threatened by someone who has accomplished so much and who is so well liked by women.

Let's see: Rhodes scholar, law school graduate, governor, two term president, millionaire, soon-to-be best selling author, convincing liar, curved implement, and sexy to boot. I can certainly see why so many guys are jealous of him.

Ew. Ew. EW!! Al Gore has zero sex appeal. He's like a robot.

Well, excuse us for responding to "your" poll. Funny, when there is a men related poll women have no problem chiming right in there.

On the contrary, most men don't feel threaten by Bill Clinton, we feel repulsed. That's saying a lot considering the shlubs we tend to be. Let's do a quick review of some of Bill's finer points that you mention.

Rhodes Scholar - He didn't even finish, the majority of his time was spent womanizing and leading anti-war protest against his own country on foreign soil.

Law School graduate - disbarred by the Supreme Court. Fine distinction for a lawyer.

Governor - The state of Arkansas. Enough said.

Two term President - impeached two term President who perjured himself, suborned perjury, was held in contempt by a federal court, lied to his party, his staff, his wife and the nation. Impressive.

Convincing liar - Women just love that sort of thing.

Curved implement - That must have been riveting courtroom testimony.

Sexy to boot - comforting to know that women consider such important issues when they walk into a voting booth to pull a lever. Lord help us all.

Jealousy? Not likely. Outrage more like it. Nothing worse than a person who has all the ability and potential in the world and then just blowing it.

Okay, he's not like all hot and sensual, I'll give you that. But Al is not a homely man... And he's brainy. I like that, too. I think the biggest problem would be that he probably doesn't have much humor, and that's a real "tue-l'amour" (love killer).

Who knows, maybe still waters run deep...

Originally posted by Jakebrake
Well, excuse us for responding to "your" poll. Funny, when there is a men related poll women have no problem chiming right in there.

On the contrary, most men don't feel threaten by Bill Clinton, we feel repulsed. That's saying a lot considering the shlubs we tend to be. Let's do a quick review of some of Bill's finer points that you mention.

Rhodes Scholar - He didn't even finish, the majority of his time was spent womanizing and leading anti-war protest against his own country on foreign soil.

Law School graduate - disbarred by the Supreme Court. Fine distinction for a lawyer.

Governor - The state of Arkansas. Enough said.

Two term President - impeached two term President who perjured himself, suborned perjury, was held in contempt by a federal court, lied to his party, his staff, his wife and the nation. Impressive.

Convincing liar - Women just love that sort of thing.

Curved implement - That must have been riveting courtroom testimony.

Sexy to boot - comforting to know that women consider such important issues when they walk into a voting booth to pull a lever. Lord help us all.

Jealousy? Not likely. Outrage more like it. Nothing worse than a person who has all the ability and potential in the world and then just blowing it.

and I assume you've done alot better. . . Stop turning the ladies' poll into your political viewpoint. The question initially raised had nothing to do with politics, so why don't you just start your own thread which is more applicable. Maybe you could entitle it, HEY LOOK EVERYONE, I THINK I'M PERFECT

:confused:

Yes, girls, just absolutely amazing how so many guys feel they are qualified to answer for us "little women", as if we don't have the ability to answer all by our little ol' selves....

But for my 2 cents worth, No...not if the fate of the species lay in it. He's decidedly NOT my cuppa tea. Dinner would be interesting but shagging...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww. I can do better...In fact, I have done better for the past 16 yrs and counting....Happy Anniversary HONEY.

Originally posted by Brunswick_kate
Yes, girls, just absolutely amazing how so many guys feel they are qualified to answer for us "little women", as if we don't have the ability to answer all by our little ol' selves....

Um, I don't think any man said you 'little ladies' couldn't think for yourselves.

So everyone, guys and girls, just relax. It's just an internet forum. Let's not get hostile

OH Trek, I'm not upset...just amused.

In understanding women, there is NO man who is "qualified". I'll concede to that.

In trying not to have this thread changed from a sordid reflection of the sexual advances of some of the ladies on the ex-US president to another poiltical debate was not an attempt at chivalry, but rather intended to reduce the amount of flaming that would take the moment away from you ladies admitting your wanton desires.

Initially I just wanted to lurk around, but now you've exposed me. Go figure:D

Originally posted by Ratty

Initially I just wanted to lurk around, but now you've exposed me. Go figure:D

Sent entirely tongue in cheek and with a bit of sass thrown in for good measure....

Ratty, dear, we didn't expose you. You exposed yourself when you hit the reply button....

Not that I would be trying to get the last word or anything like that...no ....not me...

:D

Sent entirely tongue in cheek and with a bit of sass thrown in for good measure....

Ratty, dear, we didn't expose you. You exposed yourself when you hit the reply button....

Not that I would be trying to get the last word or anything like that...no ....not me...

:D

Does that make me an E-FLASHER. I feel a bit like Bill Clinton now. :D

Ok, enough from me, I'm not here. Continue with the gentile expose. . . Sorry for disturbing. ;)

I'm not qualified to speak about this - but it is interesting how a lot of women appear to find Bill Clinton quite attractive (even
given the fact that he cheated on his wife).

What;s the alternative - Bush ?

Bush in your Bush ?? (sorry - I couldn't resist !)

Originally posted by less'go
Hot enough for a Lewinsky, maybe... but he needs to lose a little and of course, shave those legs first, though.

Sarah ,you have upset my delicate digestive system.
I'll be ok in a few days.:(