Ladies Poll: Would You Sleep with Bill Clinton?

Originally posted by Jakebrake
Well, excuse us for responding to "your" poll. Funny, when there is a men related poll women have no problem chiming right in there.
I'll go now and leave this thread to you girls...Sorry I infringed on your grrllll time... Hey Jake, lets get out of here and start a tread about how sexy Katherine Harris is...

But...just in case you girls get all hot and steamy over an angry man...Check out slick Bill on the BBC....Ok, I've performed good deed for the day...I heard he lost his temper on Ophrah too..He's a baaaaad man.

Clinton loses temper with BBC interviewer

LONDON: Bill Clinton lost his temper while being questioned over whether he was truly contrite over his affair with Monica Lewinsky, in an interview to be broadcast by the British Broadcasting Corporation this week, the Sunday Telegraph reported.

Questioned repeatedly by BBC interviewer David Dimbleby, the former US president becomes visibly angry and rattled, the British newspaper said, quoting a BBC executive.

Clinton's anger at the line of questioning during the 50-minute interview to be broadcast on Tuesday night, lasts several minutes, according to the report. The interview took place in a New York hotel on Wednesday.

“He is visibly angry with Dimbleby's line of questioning and some of that anger gets directed at Dimbleby himself. As outbursts go, it is not just some flash that is over in an instant. It is something substantial and sustained,” the BBC executive said.

“It is memorable television which will give the public a different insight into the former president's character. It will leave them wondering whether he is as contrite as he says he is about past events. Dimbleby manages to remain calm and order is eventually restored,” he added.

Originally posted by zapper
I'll go now and leave this thread to you girls...Sorry I infringed on your grrllll time... Hey Jake, lets get out of here and start a tread about how sexy Katherine Harris is...

But...just in case you girls get all hot and steamy over an angry man...Check out slick Bill on the BBC....Ok, I've performed good deed for the day...I heard he lost his temper on Ophrah too..He's a baaaaad man.

Clinton loses temper with BBC interviewer

LONDON: Bill Clinton lost his temper while being questioned over whether he was truly contrite over his affair with Monica Lewinsky, in an interview to be broadcast by the British Broadcasting Corporation this week, the Sunday Telegraph reported.

Questioned repeatedly by BBC interviewer David Dimbleby, the former US president becomes visibly angry and rattled, the British newspaper said, quoting a BBC executive.

Clinton's anger at the line of questioning during the 50-minute interview to be broadcast on Tuesday night, lasts several minutes, according to the report. The interview took place in a New York hotel on Wednesday.

“He is visibly angry with Dimbleby's line of questioning and some of that anger gets directed at Dimbleby himself. As outbursts go, it is not just some flash that is over in an instant. It is something substantial and sustained,” the BBC executive said.

“It is memorable television which will give the public a different insight into the former president's character. It will leave them wondering whether he is as contrite as he says he is about past events. Dimbleby manages to remain calm and order is eventually restored,” he added.

I'm out of here - before I go I watched the "Panarama" interview with Clinton broadcast last night.
He got mildly annoyed - I think it is reaching to say he lost his temper.

He did say that he had to spend 4 months on the sofa - Hillary
wouldn't let him in to the marital bed.

It was a good interview - heavy topics were covered Iraq, Al Qaeda, Norther Ireland, Bosnia, Rwanda.

Ok - I'm outta here - don't want to politicise what is a girls
question and answer topic.

Bush in your Bush?

OOF! I must say, I'm quite disappointed in you Limerickman. Getting past the fact that your name is LIMERICKman, which means I expect quick, witty, and bright repsonses to just bang away from your keyboard, you usually are more articulate and all encompassing than that.

Bad day?? Still bummin' about your training ride getting interrupted by the cowboy? :p

Bush in your Bush?

OOF! I must say, I'm quite disappointed in you Limerickman. Getting past the fact that your name is LIMERICKman, which means I expect quick, witty, and bright repsonses to just bang away from your keyboard, you usually are more articulate and all encompassing than that.

Bad day?? Still bummin' about your training ride getting interrupted by the cowboy? :p

Jake,
Did I offend you ?
Well I was just playing on words (may not be exceptionally witty
but there you go).

My training route ?
Indeed, we have Mr.B here with us for two days - all training routes out that direction are sealed off.
Plenty of helicopters around and lots of heavy set people
moving about.
In fact they look like they could go out on a few training spins
themselves.
Routes will be re-opened on Sunday.

Offended? oh no, there wasn't anything to take offense to. :)

Hmmm... heavy set guys, obviously these aren't the ones that accompany him when he is mountain biking on his ranch. *cough*

Offended? oh no, there wasn't anything to take offense to. :)

Hmmm... heavy set guys, obviously these aren't the ones that accompany him when he is mountain biking on his ranch. *cough*

Heavy set guys - sunglasses and earpieces (sounds like the TDF
except for the "heavy set bit !)

[.

The thought of going back to that bed with Hillary.
Now that's offensive! l :(

Originally posted by jhuskey
[.

The thought of going back to that bed with Hillary.
Now that's offensive! l :(

Agreed !

We have a saying in this country : "I wouldn't do it, not even with your......"

This guy couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

The President of the United States, one of the most powerful leaders in the free world, having to sleep on the sofa for 4 months? Yeah right.

I can believe he got kicked out of the "marital bed", but I'm sure he just moved into another room.

Strange Limerick, we have that same saying over here. Did we get that from you, or did you get that from us? :)

This guy couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

The President of the United States, one of the most powerful leaders in the free world, having to sleep on the sofa for 4 months? Yeah right.

I can believe he got kicked out of the "marital bed", but I'm sure he just moved into another room.

Strange Limerick, we have that same saying over here. Did we get that from you, or did you get that from us? :)

JHuskey si correct in quoting Clinton as saying that he spent
4 months on the sofa.

Clinton said the same thing to David Dimbleby on the BBC interview the other night on "Panarama"

Yes, that is my point. Sorry, I didn't mean that Jhuskey isn't telling the truth, it is Mr. Clinton that I don't believe. I do not believe when he writes in his book or states in an interview that spent 4 months sleeping on a couch. I'm sure he just moved into another room in the white house.

Yes, that is my point. Sorry, I didn't mean that Jhuskey isn't telling the truth, it is Mr. Clinton that I don't believe. I do not believe when he writes in his book or states in an interview that spent 4 months sleeping on a couch. I'm sure he just moved into another room in the white house.

That room being refer to as "the intern's dormatory".

Originally posted by limerickman
Clinton said the same thing to David Dimbleby on the BBC interview the other night on "Panarama"

Was that before or after he put Dimbleby in a "suplex" or hydrolic headloc?

Brunswick_kate said:
Oh thanks Jake...now I HAVE to go wash my brain with Javex....

I ususally just walk over and stick my head in a 5 gallon bucket of bleach, seems to work real well. :)

Salsa Rider said:
That does go a long way to explain alot...:rolleyes:

It's a form of chemical immersion therapy. Basically, you try to kill off the brain cells that you missed on the first 'go round earlier in life. :)