Ladies Poll: Would You Sleep with Bill Clinton?

Hey, I know you asked for women's opinion but will you accept the opinion of a bi male? I agree totally that he is one of the hottest men on this planet. If he ever wanted to have a tryst with a guy & I happened to be in the right place @ the right time I would say yes before he finished the sentance.

ajcoles said:
Hey, I know you asked for women's opinion but will you accept the opinion of a bi male? I agree totally that he is one of the hottest men on this planet. If he ever wanted to have a tryst with a guy & I happened to be in the right place @ the right time I would say yes before he finished the sentance.
I think I have to throw up now.

Bikerman2004 said:
I think I have to throw up now.

Hey, if *I* told you I'm bi, you wouldn't throw up now would you? In fact you'd probably say, "Can I WATCH? Pleeeeez?" (LOL)

HellonWheels said:
Hey, if *I* told you I'm bi, you wouldn't throw up now would you? In fact you'd probably say, "Can I WATCH? Pleeeeez?" (LOL)
Don't worry I am used to this kind of homophobia. It is usually from some guy who is afraid that others will think he is gay if he doesn't make some kind of snyde remark, often because he is worried himself that he may be. I feel sorry for someone who is so insecure with himself.

ajcoles said:
Don't worry I am used to this kind of homophobia. It is usually from some guy who is afraid that others will think he is <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=gay&v=56">gay</a> if he doesn't make some kind of snyde remark, often because he is worried himself that he may be. I feel sorry for someone who is so insecure with himself.

I agree completely....I find American men have this problem more than European men (no jokes anyone, please :)....to me as a woman, I like a man who is confident in his masculinity, so much so that he may dress as a woman kidding around, or hold my handbag without worrying, "Does this make me look gay?"...genuine confidence is OH SO sexy in a man! men who don't care what others think, and who are not afraid to think for themselves! THAT is the man for ME!

HellonWheels said:
I agree completely....I find American men have this problem more than European men (no jokes anyone, please :)....to me as a woman, I like a man who is confident in his masculinity, so much so that he may dress as a woman kidding around, or hold my handbag without worrying, "Does this make me look gay?"...genuine confidence is OH SO sexy in a man! men who don't care what others think, and who are not afraid to think for themselves! THAT is the man for ME!

lol: all this on a cycling forum, men better be confident with their maculinity, because cycling has gayest outfits in sports :D poka dot jerseys, tight skimpy shorts, little cute ball caps...

Damn. :( It looks like Bubba will be out of action for a while. I know 27.59% of you will be disappointed!! In the meantime I will have to find another fat, white Liberal to fantasize about...Ted Kennedy perhaps?

Seriously, though, I hope he makes it through okay and is out hitting the campaign trail soon. Love ya Bubba!!

On the flip side I guess Monica has a hard time dating. Who wants to take someone home to mom who is a ovious fluzy?

As for him lieing. On Babalon 5 one of my favorite line is "Everyone Lies" there was more to it then that.

It is a natural reaction to deny your hand in the cookie jar even if your caught in the act.

I liked most of he other democrats running agianst Bill in the primary better then him.

Jimmy Carter was honest and a very bad president. Anyone know if he got caught in any lies? Would you gals perfer to sleep with him? He would probably have to fess up to his wife later. Then again even Bill had to do that.

less'go said:
Okay, he's not like all hot and sensual, I'll give you that. But Al is not a homely man... And he's brainy. I like that, too. I think the biggest problem would be that he probably doesn't have much humor, and that's a real "tue-l'amour" (love killer).

Who knows, maybe still waters run deep...
You are obviously not a being of the land in in which you live.
One makes makes love between the ears, and then between the legs.
Philistine. Give some accord here, women in France invite you to look.
Go home ignoramus.
Peut etre il est 'a hot rabbit' et toi? Pate de Lapin.

I saw Bill Clinton on Sky News yesterday and he looks ****ed.
Almost as thin as Jan Ullrich in the TDF prologue.

Don't know why I have added this comment but there you go.

limerickman said:
I saw Bill Clinton on Sky News yesterday and he looks ****ed.
Almost as thin as Jan Ullrich in the TDF prologue.

Don't know why I have added this comment but there you go.

Lim,you may have heard of a "Big Mac Attack" ***** is the product of a full scale offensive by the Republic of Mc Donalds.

jhuskey said:
Lim,you may have heard of a "Big Mac Attack" ***** is the product of a full scale offensive by the Republic of Mc Donalds.
Well people all over the world think more of Bill than they ever will of that asshole you've got now. Good lad Bill. Keep it up now.

FredC said:
Well people all over the world think more of Bill than they ever will of that asshole you've got now. Good lad Bill. Keep it up now.

Sorry Fred but" Slick *****" had a lot of faults as does our present administrator.

jhuskey said:

I have to say I liked Clinton.
Why ?
Because he played a huge role in bringing peace to our country.
For that alone, he would always get my vote.

I was also impressed with his actions over Yugoslavia - when, to our eternal shame, us Europeans allowed a despot to thrive, he took decisive action.
For that I commend him.

Also, I think Clinton is a very bright fellow (Rhodes Scholar) and he has the ability to think issues through, unlike the present incumbent.

Perhaps he has his failings - although I cannot see how chasing women can possibly reflect on his ability as a politician.
I'd rather have a president who gets his kicks from chasing women, than illegally invading other countries and causing untold misery.

Look at the present incumbent - he is a bigger liar and a bigger threat to democracy and double standards in the USA.

jhuskey said:
Sorry Fred but" Slick *****" had a lot of faults as does our present administrator.
Please keep in mind the last line of the film 'Some like it Hot'.
"Nobody's perfect"