Lady On Bike

jackson123

Sep 5, 2007
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX9phXawPc4"]YouTube - lady on bike[/ame]

This was performed in Wuerzburg, Germany. This Lady can do anything on the bike. Great!

Oh, she puts my bicycle freestyle skills to shame! But I don't freestyle on fixie's! Just bmx bikes!

Unbelievable! I wonder how many hours it has taken to hone those skills.

Ok, the lady is not without her charm :)
That is really impressive, be it woman or a man it takes serious skills to do such a thing... and obviously years of training.

That seems like a circus act, gotta have lot of skills and training to do that.

That's a great stunt, somewhat impossible but made it possible.

There is a show on cable tv here that features stunts on bikes and skateboards. It's a stunt show that most often the rider gets hurt. But when the rider makes a successful stunt, I would be surprised because most of the stunts looked impossible to achieve. There was one guy whose stunt was a bike from a ramp that would jump over a car. It was successful but when the bike landed on the ground after the car, the wheels gave way which looked like the number 8. It really gave me a good laugh.

It's pretty amazing what people can do when they set their mind to it, in this case she and the bike are almost like one.

Amazing! It is always fascinating to see talented people doing what they are the best at, in any discipline. I would love to be able to do that some day!

While I'm annoyed that you guys pulled back up a six year-old post, I do have to say that the video is impressive. I can't do those kinds of things on a bike without risking my livelihood and potentially my life! It's incredible what some people can manage on bikes and other things, that's for sure.

She's REALLY great. Got to youtube. Put Danny McCaskill in the site search and watch the fist video. He's amazing as well. From Edinburgh.

She's REALLY great. Got to youtube. Put Danny McCaskill in the site search and watch the fist video. He's amazing as well. From Edinburgh.

She's good alright, but that's not biking for me. For me biking is not a glamorous sport to watch, ride is where the fun is.

Wow, that was an amazing video. I do not think I am that flexible, especially on a bike. I am a little timid when it comes to biking and getting injured on a bike. I could not see myself doing these tricks, even in private.