Laff at me

Steve

Guest
Now that I got everyone to Laff at Lafferty we should laff at ourselves.
Why ? Because we spend way too much time in this virtual chatterbox and not
enoughtime doing better things. How much time do you spend here ? I guess
that we still should Laff at Lafferty because he spends too much time
reacting and posting here. What would this forum be without him ?

Steve

Steve wrote:
> Now that I got everyone to Laff at Lafferty we should laff at ourselves.
> Why ? Because we spend way too much time in this virtual chatterbox and not
> enoughtime doing better things. How much time do you spend here ? I guess
> that we still should Laff at Lafferty because he spends too much time
> reacting and posting here. What would this forum be without him ?

Dumbass -

Believe it or not, Laff@me's posts used to not be one dimensional.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> > Now that I got everyone to Laff at Lafferty we should laff at ourselves.
> > Why ? Because we spend way too much time in this virtual chatterbox and not
> > enoughtime doing better things. How much time do you spend here ? I guess
> > that we still should Laff at Lafferty because he spends too much time
> > reacting and posting here. What would this forum be without him ?

> Dumbass -
>
> Believe it or not, Laff@me's posts used to not be one dimensional.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

What I know and I'm sure Lafferty knows is that one of these days you
porky jagoffs are going to have a diet change...

....you're going switch from ***** to crow (and I ain't talkin' about
anyone's fiance).

Hate the game - not Lafferty. If you can't then find another sport. In
addition to Lafferty also listen to the real critPRO. And don't forget
Brother Magilla. You're all going to have to deal with it sooner or
later.
-DA74

DA74 wrote:

> > Dumbass -
> >
> > Believe it or not, Laff@me's posts used to not be one dimensional.
> >

> > thanks,
> >
> > K. Gringioni.

> What I know and I'm sure Lafferty knows is that one of these days you
> porky jagoffs are going to have a diet change...
>
> ...you're going switch from ***** to crow (and I ain't talkin' about
> anyone's fiance).
>
> Hate the game - not Lafferty. If you can't then find another sport. In
> addition to Lafferty also listen to the real critPRO. And don't forget
> Brother Magilla. You're all going to have to deal with it sooner or
> later.

Dumbass -

Some of us have no illusions about performance enhancing drug use in
professional sports.

Laff@me is annoying because he posts about the same thing/person over
and over. It's like some kid telling you 1000 times that Santa Claus
isn't real. Well, guess what, maybe we already have an opinion and are
sick of hearing about it like it's some Goddamm revelation.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On 10/13/2005 02:12 AM, in article
[email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> DA74 wrote:

>> Hate the game - not Lafferty. If you can't then find another sport. In
>> addition to Lafferty also listen to the real critPRO. And don't forget
>> Brother Magilla. You're all going to have to deal with it sooner or
>> later.

> Some of us have no illusions about performance enhancing drug use in
> professional sports.

And quite frankly, many (if not most) of us really don't give a rat's ass if
the pros are doping. With a few exceptions, it tends to make for more
exciting racing, as far as I'm concerned.

I've always wanted to see pigs fly and donkeys race with the ability of a
thoroughbred.

> Laff@me is annoying because he posts about the same thing/person over
> and over. It's like some kid telling you 1000 times that Santa Claus
> isn't real. Well, guess what, maybe we already have an opinion and are
> sick of hearing about it like it's some Goddamm revelation.

For those old enough to remember turntables and LP's, the term broken record
mind.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in >

> And quite frankly, many (if not most) of us really don't give a rat's ass
> if
> the pros are doping.

It's not the doping that is interesting, it is the lancefans' power of self
deception.

TM wrote:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in >
>
>>And quite frankly, many (if not most) of us really don't give a rat's ass
>>if
>>the pros are doping.

> It's not the doping that is interesting, it is the lancefans' power of self
> deception.

If you don't retract that last post, you'll be forced to resign from
rbr. Just like Prentice.

Brother Magilla

Steve wrote:

> Now that I got everyone to Laff at Lafferty we should laff at ourselves.
> Why ? Because we spend way too much time in this virtual chatterbox and not
> enoughtime doing better things. How much time do you spend here ? I guess
> that we still should Laff at Lafferty because he spends too much time
> reacting and posting here. What would this forum be without him ?
>
> Steve

i dunno, i like reading posts here (and there's no reason to read all of
them if you don't want to). just off the top of my head without even
trying i can think of 3 posters who are spending plenty of time doing
"better things".

my guess is you don't have any teenagers if you think people here spend
a lot of time in a "virtual chatterbox". most of the time i have to
fight for the computer, and i recently found out that my son was telling
his online friends that "mom's aborted me again." whenever i was kicking
him off to check messages. (!) on the plus side, the hated t.v. isn't
usually turned on unless my bf is at home, so i guess the abuse i have
to take is worth it :)

h squared wrote:
> Steve wrote:
>>

> i dunno, i like reading posts here (and there's no reason to read all of
> them if you don't want to). just off the top of my head without even
> trying i can think of 3 posters who are spending plenty of time doing
> "better things".
>
> my guess is you don't have any teenagers if you think people here spend
> a lot of time in a "virtual chatterbox". most of the time i have to
> fight for the computer, and i recently found out that my son was telling
> his online friends that "mom's aborted me again."

Wow--you mean!

Steve

whenever i was kicking
> him off to check messages. (!) on the plus side, the hated t.v. isn't
> usually turned on unless my bf is at home, so i guess the abuse i have
> to take is worth it :)

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
Arial;}}
{\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.15.1507;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Remove
"nospam" to reply\par
}

Philip K. **** wrote a story called THE ABORTION TRUCK where you could
still abort your kids up to the age of 12.

As to people with too much time on their hands and RBR...
I am still waiting (passing by swiftly) at the Sausalito Starbucks many
days each month (7:25 AM and 6:05 PM) seeing if Ronde Chump will ever
call me "out" and show up and show me how fast he is on a bike.

-Ken

Kurgan Gringioni says...

>Some of us have no illusions about performance enhancing drug use in
>professional sports.

(Gasp!)

>Well, guess what, maybe we already have an opinion and are
>sick of hearing about it like it's some Goddamm revelation.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard because the coffee pot was too close to
my desk back when Bush was running against Gore. The Democrat was lecturing the
Independent about how bad Republicans are, and he just wouldn't stop.

Sounds to me like Laff lives in a world that is black and white. I guess it's
cool to not be distracted in persuing a mission, but he doesn't know what he's
missin'.