Laff, call your therapist

[email protected] wrote:
> Sadly, I am almost as bad a chain-jerker as a bike racer;
> I can never compete with El Kurgan in that department. So
> as you suggest, I'll go back to kissing his ass. Ass-kissing
> is a very useful survival skill in today's world.

One way to apply academic totem pole climbing techniques to rbr.

Donald Munro wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>>Sadly, I am almost as bad a chain-jerker as a bike racer;
>>I can never compete with El Kurgan in that department. So
>>as you suggest, I'll go back to kissing his ass. Ass-kissing
>>is a very useful survival skill in today's world.

> One way to apply academic totem pole climbing techniques to rbr.

I got off the academic totem pole today.
Maximum Risk in 2005:
- get married
- start a company
- quit your job
- test negative for cycling-induced infertility

Stu Fleming wrote:
> - test negative for cycling-induced infertility

Including chimeras presumably.

Kurgan Gringioni says...

>It's funny, how some people take offense at being called "dumbass"
>despite knowing that everyone is being treated equally.

It's not really very offensive and some of the recipients are deserving. But
the repetitiveness is boring. Had you learned to use it more selectively, then
its impact would be far greater. But you're too much of a dumbass to understand
that.

Equally? I think not.

>Dumbassedness - it's good clean fun for the noobs.

So now you're a noob?

Mad Dog wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni says...
>
> >It's funny, how some people take offense at being called "dumbass"
> >despite knowing that everyone is being treated equally.

> It's not really very offensive and some of the recipients are deserving. But
> the repetitiveness is boring. Had you learned to use it more selectively, then
> its impact would be far greater. But you're too much of a dumbass to understand
> that.
>
> Equally? I think not.

Dumbass -

The genesis of me calling every single person 'dumbass' is that anyone
who wastes time with usenet is a dumbass, me included.

So yes, it is used equally. Dumbass.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
(dumbass)

Mad Dog wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni says...

You know, this thread reminds me of that famous comparision
between arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics.

Bob Schwartz

Kurgan Gringioni says...

>> Equally? I think not.

>The genesis of me calling every single person 'dumbass' is that anyone
>who wastes time with usenet is a dumbass, me included.

OK, since you include yourself, I'll call it sufficiently equal.

But it's still boring and repetitive, dipshit.

Mad Dog wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni says...
>
> >> Equally? I think not.

> >The genesis of me calling every single person 'dumbass' is that anyone
> >who wastes time with usenet is a dumbass, me included.

> OK, since you include yourself, I'll call it sufficiently equal.
>
> But it's still boring and repetitive, dipshit.

Reading this exchange really won't be worthwhile until you get over 400
posts!

> Dumbass -
>
> You are correct.
>
> http://www.soulinthemachine.com/archive/images/arguing.jpg

Hank! You're out of the closet! I went to the root of the above url and just
then my wife just walked by and heard the music and loves it. Is that yours?
She wants some for her spinning classes. Does she have to go to SD with a
tape recorder or what?

See folks, he does do something worthwhile!

"Mad Dog" wrote:
> Actually, all of those needlers are/were in fact just a team of three
> working
> under a variety of handles. The modes have been changed to protect the
> ignorant. Guess my previous handle and win a hundred bucks!

Your writing style and creative salutations remind me of that Mushashi dude.
Plus, you keep arguing even when you are clearly wrong. But that doesn't
distinguish you much around here.

Do I win $100??

Mark Fennell says...

>Your writing style and creative salutations remind me of that Mushashi dude.
>Plus, you keep arguing even when you are clearly wrong. But that doesn't
>distinguish you much around here.

>Do I win $100??

Of course not - I'm never wrong!

Kurgan Gringioni says...

>Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Hey Benjo - I would be very careful around this mike guy. I think that he
>> wants to kiss you somewhere.

>Dumbass -

>I've seen some posts of yours, about Benjo, where you've emerged w/ the
>brown tongue.

Careful, Tom - you've got the Turdgun jealous again.