[email protected]'s big lie

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sharon Peters, Jan 28, 2003.

  1. HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO FURTHER
    HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY AS A SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).

    OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES BITCHING ABOUT
    SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S NEVER GONNA USE.

    HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN BITCHES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS HIS MONEY.

    WHAT A DOUCHE.

    THANKS SHARON

    Tags:

  2. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

    "Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO
    > FURTHER HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY
    AS A
    > SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).
    >
    > OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES BITCHING
    > ABOUT SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S
    NEVER
    > GONNA USE.
    >
    > HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN BITCHES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT
    SPENDS HIS
    > MONEY.
    >
    > WHAT A DOUCHE.
    >
    > THANKS SHARON

    Could you use bigger type, so the blind could read your foul mouth

  3. "Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO
    > FURTHER HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY
    AS A
    > SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).
    >
    > OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES BITCHING
    > ABOUT SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S
    NEVER
    > GONNA USE.
    >
    > HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN BITCHES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT
    SPENDS HIS
    > MONEY.
    >
    > WHAT A DOUCHE.
    >
    > THANKS SHARON

    Sharon Darling!!

    You're becoming so easy to bait. I have to believe you're going into early menopause. How else
    can we explain all those CAPS?

    Your fan, Brian

  4. "Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO
    > FURTHER HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY
    AS A
    > SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).
    >
    > OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES BITCHING
    > ABOUT SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S
    NEVER
    > GONNA USE.
    >
    > HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN BITCHES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT
    SPENDS HIS
    > MONEY.
    >
    > WHAT A DOUCHE.
    >
    > THANKS SHARON

    There's an old man that frequents a grocery store near me. The checkers all roll their eyes when he
    comes in because he buys something, finds something he doesn't like about it, then heads straight to
    customer service. He then spends the next half-hour filling the ear of the customer service person
    who has to listen to him because "the customer is always right". It happens every single day. Old
    man has nothing better to do.

    Lafferty reminds me of that old guy.

  5. Sweetheart, can you go back to lowercase. Reading caps is kinda like driving west in California when
    the sun sets. Lot of glare!

    Bruce