[email protected]'s big lie

Sharon Peters

Guest
HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO FURTHER
HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY AS A SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).

OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE **** DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES *****ING ABOUT
SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S NEVER GONNA USE.

HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN *****ES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS HIS MONEY.

WHAT A DOUCHE.

THANKS SHARON

"Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO
> FURTHER HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY
AS A
> SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).
>
> OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE **** DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES *****ING
> ABOUT SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S
NEVER
> GONNA USE.
>
> HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN *****ES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT
SPENDS HIS
> MONEY.
>
> WHAT A DOUCHE.
>
> THANKS SHARON

Could you use bigger type, so the blind could read your foul mouth

"Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO
> FURTHER HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY
AS A
> SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).
>
> OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE **** DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES *****ING
> ABOUT SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S
NEVER
> GONNA USE.
>
> HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN *****ES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT
SPENDS HIS
> MONEY.
>
> WHAT A DOUCHE.
>
> THANKS SHARON

Sharon Darling!!

You're becoming so easy to bait. I have to believe you're going into early menopause. How else
can we explain all those CAPS?

Your fan, Brian

"Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THAT [email protected] IS LYING TO US ABOUT HIS 'LOST' LICENSE IN ORDER TO
> FURTHER HIS ANTI USAC AGENDA? WE ALL KNOW HE'S CRAZY
AS A
> SHITHOUSE RAT, AND A PERVERT TO BOOT (ALLEGEDLY).
>
> OH YEAH, AND HE DOESN'T RACE, SO WHAT THE **** DOES HE NEED A LICENSE FOR ANYWAY? HES *****ING
> ABOUT SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY FOR SOMETHING HE'S
NEVER
> GONNA USE.
>
> HE PROBABLY PAYS HIS TAXES AND THEN *****ES ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT
SPENDS HIS
> MONEY.
>
> WHAT A DOUCHE.
>
> THANKS SHARON

There's an old man that frequents a grocery store near me. The checkers all roll their eyes when he
comes in because he buys something, finds something he doesn't like about it, then heads straight to
customer service. He then spends the next half-hour filling the ear of the customer service person
who has to listen to him because "the customer is always right". It happens every single day. Old
man has nothing better to do.

Lafferty reminds me of that old guy.

Sweetheart, can you go back to lowercase. Reading caps is kinda like driving west in California when
the sun sets. Lot of glare!

Bruce