Lafferty, Betsy, and Indurain doping...

Okay, I know I don't exactly establish myself as being sensible when I
admit that I just read, from start to finish, two threads regarding
doping, started by B. Lafferty, but...

having done so, I must say that Lafferty must be the goofiest,
imaginative, delusional SOB I've ever had the pleasure to not meet.
That, or he's the all-time most successful troll in the history of
r.b.r. and he's just playing us.

Fred

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay, I know I don't exactly establish myself as being sensible when I
> admit that I just read, from start to finish, two threads regarding
> doping, started by B. Lafferty, but...
>
> having done so, I must say that Lafferty must be the goofiest,
> imaginative, delusional SOB I've ever had the pleasure to not meet.
> That, or he's the all-time most successful troll in the history of
> r.b.r. and he's just playing us.
>
> Fred

Virtual hug.

In article
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] wrote:

> Okay, I know I don't exactly establish myself as being sensible when I
> admit that I just read, from start to finish, two threads regarding
> doping, started by B. Lafferty, but...
>
> having done so, I must say that Lafferty must be the goofiest,
> imaginative, delusional SOB I've ever had the pleasure to not meet.
> That, or he's the all-time most successful troll in the history of
> r.b.r. and he's just playing us.

Part of the measure of a troll is the number of posts.
Success increases as the number of posts decrease; poor
score here. He resembles more a net-crank. Single topic,
cannot manage being shown to be incorrect; turns nasty at
those times.

--
Michael Press

"Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Okay, I know I don't exactly establish myself as being sensible when I
>> admit that I just read, from start to finish, two threads regarding
>> doping, started by B. Lafferty, but...
>>
>> having done so, I must say that Lafferty must be the goofiest,
>> imaginative, delusional SOB I've ever had the pleasure to not meet.
>> That, or he's the all-time most successful troll in the history of
>> r.b.r. and he's just playing us.

> Part of the measure of a troll is the number of posts.
> Success increases as the number of posts decrease; poor
> score here. He resembles more a net-crank. Single topic,
> cannot manage being shown to be incorrect; turns nasty at
> those times.
>
> --
> Michael Press

Incorrect. I post on a variety of topics which the troglodytes here often
morph into a Lance/Doping thread.

"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote...

> Incorrect. I post on a variety of topics which the troglodytes here often
> morph into a Lance/Doping thread.

ROFL. "They made me do it!"

--
Snippy Le Pew

B. Lafferty wrote:

> Incorrect. I post on a variety of topics which the troglodytes here often
> morph into a Lance/Doping thread.

You reply on a variety of topics, true...and commonly originate threads
which have somewhat less than two dimensions. As any addiction program
will tell you, admitting you have a problem is half the battle.

"Hi. I'm Brian and I'm a LancEPOaholic."
"Hi, Brian!"

> Okay, I know I don't exactly establish myself as being sensible when I
> admit that I just read, from start to finish, two threads regarding
> doping, started by B. Lafferty, but...
>
> having done so, I must say that Lafferty must be the goofiest,
> imaginative, delusional SOB I've ever had the pleasure to not meet.
> That, or he's the all-time most successful troll in the history of
> r.b.r. and he's just playing us.

Why did you use the word "or"? "And" would work just as well.

Snippy Bobkins wrote:
> "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote...
>> Incorrect. I post on a variety of topics which the troglodytes here often
>> morph into a Lance/Doping thread.

> ROFL. "They made me do it!"

Maybe we're ALL trolling Brian!

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:17:27 -0700, fred.garvin wrote:

> Okay, I know I don't exactly establish myself as being sensible when I
> admit that I just read, from start to finish, two threads regarding
> doping, started by B. Lafferty, but...
>
> having done so, I must say that Lafferty must be the goofiest,
> imaginative, delusional SOB I've ever had the pleasure to not meet.
> That, or he's the all-time most successful troll in the history of
> r.b.r. and he's just playing us.
>
> Fred

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
[Winston Churchill]