Laguna Phuket Triathlon

Mark

Guest
Hello Triathletes,

I am trying to make a final decision about doing this triathlon on
December 3, 2006. I have done 5 sprint distance events in the USA and
am going to Thailand for a visit. In order to get more comfortable I
would like the advice and opinions of people that have done this event.
The website gives a good map of the courses but does not tell me how
Hilly is the bike? Is the run flat and how difficult is the swim
course. Obviously I am not entering to win, just finish in the time
allowed. How strict are they on the cut off times on the course.

This and any addtitional information would be greatly appreciated. I
already have booked hotel accomodations for that weekend but I still
need a little more info to make my final decision. Also, did anyone
from the USA go? What was the best way to take your bike there with
you? Any help would be great.... Thanks again.

Mark

Mark wrote:
> Hello Triathletes,
>
> I am trying to make a final decision about doing this triathlon on
> December 3, 2006. I have done 5 sprint distance events in the USA and
> am going to Thailand for a visit. In order to get more comfortable I
> would like the advice and opinions of people that have done this event.
> The website gives a good map of the courses but does not tell me how
> Hilly is the bike? Is the run flat and how difficult is the swim
> course. Obviously I am not entering to win, just finish in the time
> allowed. How strict are they on the cut off times on the course.
>
> This and any addtitional information would be greatly appreciated. I
> already have booked hotel accomodations for that weekend but I still
> need a little more info to make my final decision. Also, did anyone
> from the USA go? What was the best way to take your bike there with
> you? Any help would be great.... Thanks again.
>
> Mark

It's a bit quiet in here at the moment try posting on, or searching the
forums at:

http://forums.transitions.org.au/index.php?showforum=2

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?forum=1

jh