Lake District - Best BnB

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by MIB, Jan 10, 2005.

  1. MIB

    MIB Guest

    Hi to all

    As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

    --

    Dave R
    _______________________________

    Tags:

  2. Peewiglet

    Peewiglet Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:03:17 -0000, "MIB" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hi to all
    >
    >As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

    There used to be a really brilliant one in Borrowdale, across the
    field from The Yew Tree in Seatoller. I wish I could remember the
    name! It was a farm.

    Terrible memory for names...

    Best wishes,
    --
    ,,
    (**)PeeWiglet~~

  3. "MIB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi to all
    >
    > As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

    I have used the B&B below a couple of times. Very friendly place .... and
    close to all the wonderful pubs of Keswick. Once when I was staying, it was
    quiet and I was given a twin room for the price of a single. Very kind.
    Also, they do a fabulous Full English Walkers breakfast.

    These are the details just got from Google:

    Price: 18/19 pounds single room

    Place: Anderville Guest House, 19 Helvellyn Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12
    4EN

    Tel: 017687 72578

    --
    sandy saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

    'Mountains or Mole Hills ... summiting still
    brings the same excitement'

  4. "MIB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi to all
    >
    > As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

    I have used the B&B below a couple of times. Very friendly place .... and
    close to all the wonderful pubs of Keswick. Once when I was staying, it was
    quiet and I was given a twin room for the price of a single. Very kind.
    Also, they do a fabulous Full English Walkers breakfast.

    These are the details just got from Google:

    Price: 18/19 pounds single room

    Place: Anderville Guest House, 19 Helvellyn Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12
    4EN

    Tel: 017687 72578

    --
    sandy saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

    'Mountains or Mole Hills ... summiting still
    brings the same excitement'

  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    MIB wrote:
    > Hi to all
    >
    > As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

    Posted this to the NG back in mid-December, excellent place in Ambleside :

    http://www.lyndale-guesthouse.co.uk

    Cheers,

    Steve