Lake District - Best BnB

MIB

Guest
Hi to all

As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

--

Dave R
_______________________________

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:03:17 -0000, "MIB" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hi to all
>
>As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

There used to be a really brilliant one in Borrowdale, across the
field from The Yew Tree in Seatoller. I wish I could remember the
name! It was a farm.

Terrible memory for names...

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

"MIB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi to all
>
> As the weather is not for camping whats the NG's thoughts on the best bnb.

I have used the B&B below a couple of times. Very friendly place .... and
close to all the wonderful pubs of Keswick. Once when I was staying, it was
quiet and I was given a twin room for the price of a single. Very kind.
Also, they do a fabulous Full English Walkers breakfast.

These are the details just got from Google:

Price: 18/19 pounds single room

Place: Anderville Guest House, 19 Helvellyn Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12
4EN

Tel: 017687 72578

--
sandy saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk

'Mountains or Mole Hills ... summiting still
brings the same excitement'