Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Lake Louise/Jasper Route Needed

Started by iradavid · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,268 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
14 July 2007
Last activity
14 July 2007
Original author
iradavid
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,268
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Greetings,

    My name is David and I live in Chicago. I'm trying to plan a great bicycle route from Calgary to Lake Louise, and then to Jasper, for next summer, and if anyone can also any suggestions I'd be most appreciative. We are three cyclists on road bikes.

    I'm looking at Hwy 1A out of Calgary. Seems like bikes are permitted. Then Rte. 93. Is there a frontage road for 93?

    Any advice would be great. We are advanced cyclists who love to climb. Please email me here, or off list is okay too.

    David
    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.