Lamb virgin no longer

How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?

--

Eat less, exercise more. -- MFW

--

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?

My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
pneumatic staple in a production workers arm. He just had no common
sense like you.

In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:

> JC Der Koenig wrote:
> > How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?
> >

> My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
> pneumatic staple in a production workers arm.

How did he get fire? Did they build him a fire place, give him a flaming
torch, what?

> He just had no common
> sense like you.

Wait, does that mean JC has no common sense, or he has common sense?

--
Michelle Levin
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:

> JC Der Koenig wrote:
> > How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?
> >

> My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
> pneumatic staple in a production workers arm.

How did he get fire? Did they build him a fire place, give him a flaming
torch, what?

> He just had no common
> sense like you.

Wait, does that mean JC has no common sense, or he has common sense?

--
Michelle Levin
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:

> JC Der Koenig wrote:
> > How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?
> >

> My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
> pneumatic staple in a production workers arm. He just had no common
> sense like you.

Maybe if the production worker had better language skills, he could have
said "No, please don't staple my arm" and he would have been fine.

--
Michelle Levin
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:

> JC Der Koenig wrote:
> > How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?
> >

> My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
> pneumatic staple in a production workers arm. He just had no common
> sense like you.

Maybe if the production worker had better language skills, he could have
said "No, please don't staple my arm" and he would have been fine.

--
Michelle Levin
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

"Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
> Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> JC Der Koenig wrote:
>> > How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?
>> >

>> My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
>> pneumatic staple in a production workers arm.

> How did he get fire? Did they build him a fire place, give him a flaming
> torch, what?

I was wondering the same thing.

Luna wrote:
> In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
> Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>JC Der Koenig wrote:
>>
>>>How would you know, given your lack of language expertise?
>>>

>>My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
>>pneumatic staple in a production workers arm. He just had no common
>>sense like you.
>>

> Maybe if the production worker had better language skills, he could have
> said "No, please don't staple my arm" and he would have been fine.

Yea, if he knew it was coming. You must be book smart too.

--
Bunky
http://www.freewebs.com/warpig-cgs-/websalbum.htm

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> "Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
>>Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>JC Der Koenig wrote: "I screw small animals."
>>>

>>>My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fired for putting a
>>>pneumatic staple in a production workers arm.

>>How did he get fire? Did they build him a fire place, give him a flaming
>>torch, what?
>>

> I was wondering the same thing.

A torch and a fireplace you Moron. Yes, the M in moron needed to be
capitilized. You alway capitilize a proper name and moron is the proper
name for you. Turd+5

In article <hQnOd.57320$mt.28824@fed1read03>,
Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:

> Luna wrote:
> > In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
> > Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
> >>pneumatic staple in a production workers arm. He just had no common
> >>sense like you.
> >>

> > Maybe if the production worker had better language skills, he could have
> > said "No, please don't staple my arm" and he would have been fine.
> >

> Yea, if he knew it was coming. You must be book smart too.

Yes, I know how to read and write English. I read 3 - 4 books a week. I
also worked for over 6 years as a freelance scenic carpenter and prop
builder, and in my work used circular saws, jigsaws, table saws, raidal arm
saws, band saws, hammers, drills, and pneumatic tools including staplers
and nail guns. I never injured a coworker, and only had minor injuries
myself. In fact, at a carpentry internship at a summer stock theater, I
was the only intern in our department to not require a trip to the hospital
that season.

The only time I've come close to being seriously injured was in the scene
shop at my college, working with a foreign student who it turned out didn't
speak or understand English very well, but would nevertheless say "Ok,
gotcha!" whenever he was given instructions. We were attempting to
manuever a 4' x 8' platform from the top of a stack higher than our heads
in a cramped storage space, and in a situation like that, turns out it's
pretty important that both parties can speak and understand phrases such as
"Now, you take that end" and "There's a step down behind you."

--
Michelle Levin
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:33:41 GMT, Luna wrote in
alt.support.diet.low-carb:

>In article <T3iOd.55260$mt.15963@fed1read03>,
> Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> My last manager was book smart. He ended up getting fire for putting a
>> pneumatic staple in a production workers arm.

>How did he get fire? Did they build him a fire place, give him a flaming
>torch, what?

Some guy from Human Resources, name of Prometheus or something like
that, gave it to him. The Board of Directors got reeeeal PO'd and stuck
Prometh in the shipping department where he had to work with a bunch of
turkeys forever.

--
6/2/2003 181/170/here?