Lamb

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:34:11 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Dav wrote:
>>
>> > http://www.local6.com/news/8142168/detail.html
>> >
>> > Comments?

>> Yep, quit crossposting!

><cringe> Sorry, did not note it was crossposted until after I'd hit
>"post" or I'd have snipped...
>
>Must write 100 times, thou must be more alert to crossposts!!!

Agent lets one know before they post, if it has been crossposted to
several newsgroups=gives you a choice of posting to just one group or
to the ones that it was crossposted to, as well

Christine

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:38:04 -0800, Christine Dabney wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:34:11 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Must write 100 times, thou must be more alert to crossposts!!!

> Agent lets one know before they post, if it has been crossposted to
> several newsgroups=gives you a choice of posting to just one group or
> to the ones that it was crossposted to, as well

Yep.... Agent is GOOD about letting you know about xposting - even
before it lets you read the message.

Christine Dabney <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:34:11 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >In article <[email protected]>,
> > ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Yep, quit crossposting!

> ><cringe> Sorry, did not note it was crossposted until after I'd hit
> >"post" or I'd have snipped...
> >
> >Must write 100 times, thou must be more alert to crossposts!!!

> Agent lets one know before they post, if it has been crossposted to
> several newsgroups=gives you a choice of posting to just one group or
> to the ones that it was crossposted to, as well
>
> Christine

MT only flags me if it's crossposted to 6 or more.
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

> np: Venus And The Razorblades - Punk-A-Rama<

Quite probably the worst record in the world ever.
Steve

> np: Venus And The Razorblades - Punk-A-Rama<

Quite probably the worst record in the world ever.
Steve

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:56:51 -0000, "Steve" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> np: Venus And The Razorblades - Punk-A-Rama<

>Quite probably the worst record in the world ever.
>Steve

Na - I think that it's quite funny...

Really bad records make you cry.

Hmmm, I agree, there are quite a few (especially punk) that are just so bad
you gotta love em,
just not sure tha6t's one of them.
Steve

news:[email protected]...