Lamb

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dav, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Dav

    Dav Guest

    Tags:

  2. Dav

    Dav Guest

  3. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Dav wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.local6.com/news/8142168/detail.html
    > >
    > > Comments?

    > Yep, quit crossposting!

    <cringe> Sorry, did not note it was crossposted until after I'd hit
    "post" or I'd have snipped...

    Must write 100 times, thou must be more alert to crossposts!!!
    --
    Peace, Om.

  5. On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:34:11 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Dav wrote:
    >>
    >> > http://www.local6.com/news/8142168/detail.html
    >> >
    >> > Comments?

    >> Yep, quit crossposting!

    ><cringe> Sorry, did not note it was crossposted until after I'd hit
    >"post" or I'd have snipped...
    >
    >Must write 100 times, thou must be more alert to crossposts!!!

    Agent lets one know before they post, if it has been crossposted to
    several newsgroups=gives you a choice of posting to just one group or
    to the ones that it was crossposted to, as well

    Christine

  6. Dave Smith

    Dave Smith Guest

    Dav wrote:

    > http://www.local6.com/news/8142168/detail.html
    >
    > Comments?

    Hmmmm a six legged lamb. A decent size lamb leg sells for
    $40-50. To bad it was front legs and not the backs or that
    little cutie would be worth an extra $90 or so.

  7. BOBOBOnoBO®

    BOBOBOnoBO® Guest

  8. sf

    sf Guest

    On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:38:04 -0800, Christine Dabney wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:34:11 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Must write 100 times, thou must be more alert to crossposts!!!

    > Agent lets one know before they post, if it has been crossposted to
    > several newsgroups=gives you a choice of posting to just one group or
    > to the ones that it was crossposted to, as well

    Yep.... Agent is GOOD about letting you know about xposting - even
    before it lets you read the message.

  9. In article <[email protected]>,
    Christine Dabney <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:34:11 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> Yep, quit crossposting!

    > ><cringe> Sorry, did not note it was crossposted until after I'd hit
    > >"post" or I'd have snipped...
    > >
    > >Must write 100 times, thou must be more alert to crossposts!!!

    > Agent lets one know before they post, if it has been crossposted to
    > several newsgroups=gives you a choice of posting to just one group or
    > to the ones that it was crossposted to, as well
    >
    > Christine

    MT only flags me if it's crossposted to 6 or more.
    --
    Peace, Om.

  10. Dav

    Dav Guest

  11. Steve

    Steve Guest

    > np: Venus And The Razorblades - Punk-A-Rama<

    Quite probably the worst record in the world ever.
    Steve

  12. Steve

    Steve Guest

    > np: Venus And The Razorblades - Punk-A-Rama<

    Quite probably the worst record in the world ever.
    Steve

  13. Dav

    Dav Guest

    On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:56:51 -0000, "Steve" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >> np: Venus And The Razorblades - Punk-A-Rama<

    >Quite probably the worst record in the world ever.
    >Steve

    Na - I think that it's quite funny...

    Really bad records make you cry.

  14. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hmmm, I agree, there are quite a few (especially punk) that are just so bad
    you gotta love em,
    just not sure tha6t's one of them.
    Steve

    "Dav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:56:51 -0000, "Steve" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>> np: Venus And The Razorblades - Punk-A-Rama<

    >>Quite probably the worst record in the world ever.
    >>Steve

    > Na - I think that it's quite funny...
    >
    > Really bad records make you cry.

  15. Steve