Lame Bike sheep have hijacked cycling forums

MotownBikeBoy

Nov 24, 2012
Really, too bad you feel that way. I find this forum awesome, just wish it had a little more traffic. I've gotten a lot of good practical advice. And encouragement and support at a kinda rough patch in my life. As far as guys "showing off" their bikes, why the **** not? I dropped a shitload of cash on this sport in the last year, I have 4 effing awesome bikes, a Specialized hybrid that is my primary, a Cannondale semi-vintage MB in great shape and all updated, a Surly Pug fat bike for winter, and a Prodeco Outlaw e-bike for fun, well, would be fun if I made the time to get my upgrades and equipment installed so I can ride it. Damn proud of my bikes, I want to add a road bike and the guys here have already helped by giving me pointers about what to look for. Not everyone is a good fit in any community. Maybe someone rubbed you the wrong way. Sorry if the case, you can always move on to greener virtual pastures.

Lame Sheep Bicycles -that would be a ****ing awesome name for a startup specialty manufacturer of high end models. Wish I was 20 years younger, 2 million richer, and not suffering from a serious illness. I'd do it in a minute. Sick of getting social parasite grifters out of IRS trouble and listening to their poor me sob stories about how the evil gubmint is trying to collect what it's legitimately owed. Some dudes just need to grow up.

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy .

a Specialized hybrid that is my primary,
Got a picture of it???
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Yeah, a lot. I don't know how to post photos here, is it upload to photobucket and just cut and paste the link?

Yeah, a lot. I don't know how to post photos here, is it upload to photobucket and just cut and paste the link?
No... This platform also supports upload from your computer...

If you you click on the picture thingy when writing a reply there will be an upload from pc thingy and then you just navigate to the picture file...

I
love.png
Specialized bikes...
big-smile.png

Originally Posted by Clancy .

Cycling forums is nothing but a bunch of lame bike sheep. there isn't any good useful information hardly. its a bunch of bike repair techs on here telling everyone how much literature they have wasted there time memorizing between chain lubes and fixing flat tires.

the sport of biking is a great cardivascular activity and keeps people healthy.

who cares what type of bike anyone rides. if the bike works then go pedal it to your own benefit, but dont come on cycling forums to showcase your bike knowledge that amounts to an obsessive compulsive disorder with no benefit to anyone except feeding your own sense of self worth.

you have wasted your life/s
Dont tell me... "Clancy"... I am well known for prefering a "battery discharge curve" and "frame fatigue strength testing" thread then anything related to "heart rate monitors" and "training"...

But I can smell a weirdo from a 1000 servers away
big-smile.png
[SIZE= 13px]... and you "Clancy" are a [/SIZE]weeeeiiiirdooooo....

[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]

Ok, let's try it. Specialized 2013 Crosstrail Pro Disc Elite. One ****ing awesome bike.
Lookin' good
love.png

Here's my specialized Allez 2013 when it was new...
smile.png

(Not that it looks any worst now...
tongue.png
[SIZE= 13px])[/SIZE]