Lame Bike sheep have hijacked cycling forums

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by MotownBikeBoy, Aug 17, 2013.

1. MotownBikeBoy

MotownBikeBoy Active Member

Really, too bad you feel that way. I find this forum awesome, just wish it had a little more traffic. I've gotten a lot of good practical advice. And encouragement and support at a kinda rough patch in my life. As far as guys "showing off" their bikes, why the fuck not? I dropped a shitload of cash on this sport in the last year, I have 4 effing awesome bikes, a Specialized hybrid that is my primary, a Cannondale semi-vintage MB in great shape and all updated, a Surly Pug fat bike for winter, and a Prodeco Outlaw e-bike for fun, well, would be fun if I made the time to get my upgrades and equipment installed so I can ride it. Damn proud of my bikes, I want to add a road bike and the guys here have already helped by giving me pointers about what to look for. Not everyone is a good fit in any community. Maybe someone rubbed you the wrong way. Sorry if the case, you can always move on to greener virtual pastures.

Tags:

2. MotownBikeBoy

Lame Sheep Bicycles -that would be a fucking awesome name for a startup specialty manufacturer of high end models. Wish I was 20 years younger, 2 million richer, and not suffering from a serious illness. I'd do it in a minute. Sick of getting social parasite grifters out of IRS trouble and listening to their poor me sob stories about how the evil gubmint is trying to collect what it's legitimately owed. Some dudes just need to grow up.

3. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

Got a picture of it??? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. MotownBikeBoy

Yeah, a lot. I don't know how to post photos here, is it upload to photobucket and just cut and paste the link?

5. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

No... This platform also supports upload from your computer...

If you you click on the picture thingy when writing a reply there will be an upload from pc thingy and then you just navigate to the picture file...

I [​IMG] Specialized bikes... [​IMG]

6. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

Dont tell me... "Clancy"... I am well known for prefering a "battery discharge curve" and "frame fatigue strength testing" thread then anything related to "heart rate monitors" and "training"...

But I can smell a weirdo from a 1000 servers away [​IMG] ... and you "Clancy" are a weeeeiiiirdooooo....

7. MotownBikeBoy

Ok, let's try it. Specialized 2013 Crosstrail Pro Disc Elite. One fucking awesome bike. [​IMG]

8. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

Lookin' good [​IMG]

Here's my specialized Allez 2013 when it was new... [​IMG]

(Not that it looks any worst now... [​IMG])

[​IMG]

9. MotownBikeBoy

Thanks Volnix.