Lance 5 & 6

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    "The Pomeranian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I thought you guys were talking about Florida.

    we are. hills are there. just not mountains. you have to see it to believe
    it.

  2. Steve Leuty

    Steve Leuty Guest

    The snow has just melted even though we got a dusting today. High of 22 F with wind outof the north
    at about 25 mph. I had a great training ride. Short but enough. 12 miles into the wind and the 12
    miles back I was cooking. Steve Leuty Beatrice, NE