Lance afraid of terrorists

Jack M

Guest
So since lance is all fat this year, he's setting himself up not to ride the tour this year because
he's afraid of terrorists when the US starts its illegal war for oil.

LeMond would've never done that.

>From: "Jack M"

>So since lance is all fat this year, he's setting himself up not to ride the tour this year because
>he's afraid of terrorists when the US starts its illegal war for oil.
>
>LeMond would've never done that.

What the hell are you babbling about? This makes sense how? Do you really have to take your shoes
off to count to 11? Bill C.

> What the hell are you babbling about? This makes sense how? Do you really have to take your shoes
> off to count to 11? Bill C.

Yeah Yeah. Another lance jock sniff. You're guy's all out of shape and looking for any excuse not to
get his **** handed to him.

That 'take-off-your-shoes' thing was real funny too, man.

I'm not the biggest Lance fan in the world, but I'll believe the ass kickin' when I see it and
only then.

Jack M wrote:

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > What the hell are you babbling about? This makes sense how? Do you really have to take your
> > shoes off to count to 11? Bill C.
>
> Yeah Yeah. Another lance jock sniff. You're guy's all out of shape and looking for any excuse not
> to get his **** handed to him.
>
> That 'take-off-your-shoes' thing was real funny too, man.

Why? Are there Tours or one day races in Israel, Palestine or Iraq? I think they are more on the
lookout for farmers that throw cow manure on the road during the Tours. However one time in the
Basque section of the TDF stages, I believe Phil Liggett and crew had their car blown up as a
protest. It was to do with the Basque fighting for their sovereignty. That was terrorism.

Bruce
---------------------------

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 01:32:31 GMT, "Jack M" <[email protected]> wrote:

>So since lance is all fat this year, he's setting himself up not to ride the tour this year because
>he's afraid of terrorists when the US starts its illegal war for oil.

That's funny, that's not what Lance has said, and he rode last year when we were waging our illegal
war against the peaceful Taliban. :)

Admit it, you just hate Lance because he voted for Bush.

Scott Johnson "There is nothing, I think, more unfortunate than to have soft, chubby, fat-looking
children who go to watch their school play basketball every Saturday and regard that as their
week's exercise."
- John F. Kennedy, 1962

Jack M <[email protected]> wrote:
> So since lance is all fat this year, he's setting himself up not to ride the tour this year
> because he's afraid of terrorists when the US starts its illegal war for oil.

Jack, I gotta tell ya, as trolls go this one needs work. But it does raise an interesting question.
Assuming the above troll wasn't as lame as it was and Lance was really concerned about personal
safety during the Tour, what sort of heat would he pack? Remember, it is unlikely that any single
gun would do the job. Sure, in the sprinter's stages he might be able to go for maximal stopping
power. But TT stages require an emphasis on aerodynamics. And what would people recommend for stages
in the Alps and Pyrenees? Just imagine, some butthead starts running alongside on the way up to Alpe
d'Huez just as the race explodes. But the butthead isn't just some drunken turdbrain, he's a secret
Al Qaida operative. What would be the best combination of subtlety, access, light weight, and
lethality to keep our hero safe on his drive for five?

You nutballs that have been screwing away time on the OFF TOPIC gun thread, what would you
recommend?

As for you Jack, you would do well to study the Trdina gun thread carefully. Now that was a
good troll (Google Troll Index of 146 as this is being written). Take AVA as your model, he's
one of the best.

> LeMond would've never done that.

Lemond would be a good guy to bring up in any thread about firearms.

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

On 1/30/03 5:32 PM, in article [email protected], "Jack M"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> So since lance is all fat this year,

Now you guys are even calling Lance fat?!?!?!?!

RBR flatline _______________________________________

TritonRider wrote:

> Do you really have to take your shoes off to count to 11? Bill C.

Yeh if he was real smart he'd figure out how to undo his zipper.

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in

> Assuming the above troll wasn't as lame as it was and Lance was really concerned about personal
> safety during the Tour, what sort of heat would he pack? Remember, it is unlikely that any single
> gun would do the job. Sure, in the sprinter's stages he might be able to go for maximal stopping
> power. But TT stages require an emphasis on aerodynamics. And what would people recommend for
> stages in the Alps and Pyrenees? Just imagine, some butthead starts running alongside on the way
> up to Alpe d'Huez just as the race explodes. But the butthead isn't just some drunken turdbrain,
> he's a secret Al Qaida operative. What would be the best combination of subtlety, access, light
> weight, and lethality to keep our hero safe on his drive for five?

I think you're absolutely right about the guns that would be appropriate for a flat stage. For a
mountain stage, you'd probably want something like a 'total titanium' revolver from Taurus:

http://www.taurususa.com/titanium/titanium1.html

Light, easy to operate, and plenty of stopping power.

Now the hardware that they should pack in the Team car, now that's a different story

>From: Bob Schwartz

>Lemond would be a good guy to bring up in any thread about firearms.

Or turkey calling. Gobble gobble. --Tom Paterson

> what sort of heat would he pack? Remember, it is unlikely that any single gun would do the job.

a semi auto 25 with 8 round clip would stop any of those lightly clothed drunks..lolololoo weighs a
little more than the race radio transmitter

news:<[email protected]>...
> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA5F5E4F.2046E%[email protected]...
> > On 1/30/03 5:32 PM, in article [email protected], "Jack
> M"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > So since lance is all fat this year,
> >

> > Now you guys are even calling Lance fat?!?!?!?!
> >

> > RBR flatline _______________________________________
>

> That was a troll. Don't get your hopes up. You're still the King Fat Dude here.

Funny. That's not even remotely what he said during interviews about the possible war with Iraq. He
said that he's worried about the openess of the Tour and bicycle racing in general, but he's been
saying that for a couple of years now. I believe he said that nothing would keep him from riding the
Tour this year. I'm not the biggest Lance fan either, but I have to respect his ability and ass
whooping that he's gonna hand out this year in July. This guy who made the original post, Jack M,
knows not what he speaks of.

Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Jack M <[email protected]> wrote:
> > So since lance is all fat this year, he's setting himself up not to ride the tour this year
> > because he's afraid of terrorists when the US starts its illegal war for oil.
>
> Jack, I gotta tell ya, as trolls go this one needs work. But it does raise an interesting
> question. Assuming the above troll wasn't as lame as it was and Lance was really concerned about
> personal safety during the Tour, what sort of heat would he pack? Remember, it is unlikely that
> any single gun would do the job. Sure, in the sprinter's stages he might be able to go for maximal
> stopping power. But TT stages require an emphasis on aerodynamics. And what would people recommend
> for stages in the Alps and Pyrenees? Just imagine, some butthead starts running alongside on the
> way up to Alpe d'Huez just as the race explodes. But the butthead isn't just some drunken
> turdbrain, he's a secret Al Qaida operative. What would be the best combination of subtlety,
> access, light weight, and lethality to keep our hero safe on his drive for five?
>
> You nutballs that have been screwing away time on the OFF TOPIC gun thread, what would you
> recommend?
>
> As for you Jack, you would do well to study the Trdina gun thread carefully. Now that was a good
> troll (Google Troll Index of 146 as this is being written). Take AVA as your model, he's one of
> the best.
>
> > LeMond would've never done that.
>
> Lemond would be a good guy to bring up in any thread about firearms.
>
> Bob Schwartz [email protected]

I'm thinking that a biathlon rifle would be good. Not a lot of power though, as it's only a .22 kind
of rifle anyway. Maybe something along the lines of a .357 snub nose. Powerful, yet compact.. But
then again, he's from Texas, and according to our President (dumb and moronic as he is), don't mess
with Texas. But I digress. I have a hard time believing that any terrorist organization would target
someone like Lance Armstrong, because although we all know who is (for the most part), the general
American public still doesn't know who he is, or what a bike race is about anyway. They'd rather
still see "ball" sports. If you want to crush the American ideal, then Al Qaeda would have to hit
someone like Tiger Woods, or Jordan. They're into destroying American icons (such as the WTC
buildings), I think they'll leave Lance alone. He has a better chance of some crazy Frenchman who is
an ardent Virenque fan tackling him off the bike during a mountain stage than a terrorist picking
him off as he climbs Alp d'Huez.

Tom

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Jack M wrote:

> So since lance is all fat this year, he's setting himself up not to ride the tour this year
> because he's afraid of terrorists when the US starts its illegal war for oil.
>
> LeMond would've never done that.

Sure he did. Armstrong has terrorism, Lemond had Taco Bell. I remember reading a report from a racer
years ago that mentioned that in the early season you couldn't see the name of Lemond's saddle cause
his ass was hanging over it.

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Jack M <[email protected]> wrote:
> > So since lance is all fat this year, he's setting himself up not to ride the tour this year
> > because he's afraid of terrorists when the US starts its illegal war for oil.
>
> Jack, I gotta tell ya, as trolls go this one needs work.

Actually it wasn't a troll the story was posted on MSN yesterday. Dave

[email protected] (Tom Arsenault) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> and according to our President (dumb and moronic as he is)

What are your qualifications on judging intelligence? Certainly it isn't evident from your
spotless grammar.

Jack M wrote:

> ... when the US starts its illegal war for oil.

Maybe "illegal," how would I know, but for oil? That doesn't make any sense. Yes, this one
needs work.