Lance and Jeff Gordon



Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bikerecker

Guest
Both involved in high profile seperations (one is in divorce court, the other...). Jeff was
definitely affected by his spectacular spearation last year, and the worst is yet to come. According
to the NASCAR grapevine, he was playing the field. Lance can't go into the season without being
affected by the seperation. Greg
 
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Both involved in high profile seperations (one is in divorce court, the other...). Jeff was
> definitely affected by his spectacular spearation
last
> year, and the worst is yet to come. According to the NASCAR grapevine, he
was
> playing the field.

Only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this newsgroup.
 
R

Robert Chung

Guest
Kurgan wrote:
>
> "Bikerecker" wrote:
> > Both involved in high profile seperations (one is in divorce court, the other...). Jeff was
> > definitely affected by his spectacular spearation last year, and the worst is yet to come.
> > According to the NASCAR grapevine, he was playing the field.
>
> Only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this
newsgroup.

Speaking of NECKCAR, here's an article from a RAND guy who doesn't know anything about
bicycle racing.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2078672/

About a year ago I was trying to explain the game theoretic aspects of bike racing to a friend of
mine. I should have written it up.
 
S

Steve

Guest
On 2/24/03 1:41 AM, in article
[email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
> "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Both involved in high profile seperations (one is in divorce court, the other...). Jeff was
>> definitely affected by his spectacular spearation
> last
>> year, and the worst is yet to come. According to the NASCAR grapevine, he
> was
>> playing the field.
>
>
>
>
>
> Only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this newsgroup.
>
>
>
 
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA7F82AB.2DDE0%[email protected]...
> >
> > Only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this
newsgroup.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >


Hey Fattie -

Do you know that cyclists are generally very unpopular with NECKS? Do you know that rbr is a
newsgroup for bike racers?

Ever wonder why the Jamul road race doesn't happen anymore? The NECKS became too big of a
problem, threatening violence when the pansy, lycra clad cyclists clutterred their road 1 day out
of the year.

Go NECKCAR!

Kyle Earnheart is my favorite driver, he's cute. I like Bobby Jarrett too.
 
K

Ken Very Big Li

Guest
On 23 Feb 2003 04:25:25 GMT, [email protected] (Bikerecker) wrote:

>year, and the worst is yet to come. According to the NASCAR grapevine, he was playing the field.
>Lance can't go into the season without being affected by the seperation. Greg

Well, if JG was 'playing the field', he has no one to blame but himself and deserves no pity.

I'm truly sorry for LA & Co. if the almost inevitable happens. Celebrities seem to have it tougher
than anyone else. Maybe it's their inflated egos, work schedules, who knows. Only a precious few
celebrity couples can make it work.

Reading through some of the posts, it seems like some folks here want there to be a divorce so that
they have more smutty details to read later. I hope (most likely against hope) that their
relationship can be saved. I doubt anyone who has been through a divorce was exactly jumping up and
down with joy.

---
Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar
 
B

Bikerecker

Guest
The Arrogant, Elitist and Omniscient H. Chang, esq., wrote::
>only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this newsgroup.

:

1) if you can't see the obvious parallels, I can't help you.
2) I am a Fred. A Cat 1 Fred with 20 years' racing experience and $13,000 in bikes in my garage.
Nonetheless, a Fred. You gonna make something of it?
3) I was gonna get your back against BJ, but now I'm gonna help him thump you. Next time I see you
at a race, of course.

Greg Miller

NASCAR fan F1 Fan (worked for Tyrrell F1 Team in 80's) CART fan WRC fan USRRC fan FIM GP500 fan
WSB fan AMA Supercross fan AMA Superbike fan NHRA Top Fuel fan ALMS fan Trans Am fan F3000 fan
Paris Dakar fan

what did I miss?
 
C

Carl Sundquist

Guest
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA7F82AB.2DDE0%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this
> newsgroup.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >

>
>
>
>
>
> Hey Fattie -
>
>
>
> Do you know that cyclists are generally very unpopular with NECKS? Do you know that rbr is a
> newsgroup for bike racers?
>
>
> Ever wonder why the Jamul road race doesn't happen anymore? The NECKS
became
> too big of a problem, threatening violence when the pansy, lycra clad cyclists clutterred their
> road 1 day out of the year.
>
>
>
>
> Go NECKCAR!
>
> Kyle Earnheart is my favorite driver, he's cute. I like Bobby Jarrett too.
 
C

Carl Sundquist

Guest
"Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected] wrote in message
>
> Ever wonder why the Jamul road race doesn't happen anymore? The NECKS
became
> too big of a problem, threatening violence when the pansy, lycra clad cyclists clutterred their
> road 1 day out of the year.
>

Whatever the reason, losing a race like the Jamul road race is an absolute shame. That course was
designed for truly epic races.
 
J

Jason Waddell

Guest
>Subject: Re: Lance and Jeff Gordon From: [email protected] (Bikerecker) Date: 2/24/03 6:55 PM
>Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>The Arrogant, Elitist and Omniscient H. Chang, esq., wrote::
>>only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this newsgroup.
>
>:
>
>1) if you can't see the obvious parallels, I can't help you.
>2) I am a Fred. A Cat 1 Fred with 20 years' racing experience and $13,000 in bikes in my garage.
> Nonetheless, a Fred. You gonna make something of it?
>3) I was gonna get your back against BJ, but now I'm gonna help him thump you. Next time I see you
> at a race, of course.
>
>Greg Miller
>
>NASCAR fan F1 Fan (worked for Tyrrell F1 Team in 80's) CART fan WRC fan USRRC fan FIM GP500 fan WSB
>fan AMA Supercross fan AMA Superbike fan NHRA Top Fuel fan ALMS fan Trans Am fan F3000 fan Paris
>Dakar fan
>
>what did I miss?

****.com

thanks, jason
 
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected] wrote in message
> >
> > Ever wonder why the Jamul road race doesn't happen anymore? The NECKS
> became
> > too big of a problem, threatening violence when the pansy, lycra clad cyclists clutterred their
> > road 1 day out of the year.
> >
>
> Whatever the reason, losing a race like the Jamul road race is an absolute shame. That course was
> designed for truly epic races.

Did you do that race when it was early February, organized by UCSD? If so, what year?
 
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The Arrogant, Elitist and Omniscient H. Chang, esq., wrote::
> >only the Biggest Fred would bring the NECKCAR grapevine into this
newsgroup.
>
> :
>
> 1) if you can't see the obvious parallels, I can't help you.
> 2) I am a Fred. A Cat 1 Fred with 20 years' racing experience and $13,000
in
> bikes in my garage. Nonetheless, a Fred. You gonna make something of it?
> 3) I was gonna get your back against BJ, but now I'm gonna help him thump
you.
> Next time I see you at a race, of course.
>
> Greg Miller
>
> NASCAR fan F1 Fan (worked for Tyrrell F1 Team in 80's) CART fan WRC fan USRRC fan FIM GP500 fan
> WSB fan AMA Supercross fan AMA Superbike fan NHRA Top Fuel fan ALMS fan Trans Am fan F3000 fan
> Paris Dakar fan

You are a fan of all those things and you're a cat 1 and you have $13,000 in bikes? Wow! I'll bet
you get laid a lot.

Not to mention that you're going to kick my butt at the next bike race along with Head-up-his-ass
Johnston. That is funny stuff. Tough Guys in Lycra. You two might want to start a website, there's a
made to order clientelle for that sort of thing. You could get rich. Can I invest?

K. Gringioni future investor in www.toughguysinlycra.com
 
C

Carl Sundquist

Guest
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > Whatever the reason, losing a race like the Jamul road race is an
absolute
> > shame. That course was designed for truly epic races.
>
> Did you do that race when it was early February, organized by UCSD? If so, what year?
>

I was there in '94 & '95 (I don't think they held the race in '96). We trained on the course, but
somehow it didn't meet our training schedule. I think in '95 we had specific track training for the
Pan-Am Games that kept us from doing it, although I think Dirk Copeland rode it since he wasn't on
the P-A team that year.
 
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Whatever the reason, losing a race like the Jamul road race is an
> absolute
> > > shame. That course was designed for truly epic races.
> >
> > Did you do that race when it was early February, organized by UCSD? If
so,
> > what year?
> >
>
> I was there in '94 & '95 (I don't think they held the race in '96). We trained on the course,
> but somehow it didn't meet our training schedule. I think in '95 we had specific track training
> for the Pan-Am Games that kept us from doing it, although I think Dirk Copeland rode it since
> he wasn't
on
> the P-A team that year.

I remember one of the National Team guys doing pretty well one of those years. Zach Conrad? I'm not
sure. Definitely a really, really hard course, 15 miles of hell.

The NECKS did the race in. They were threatening the race marshalls and getting road rage - we
couldn't afford to hire up bunch of cops to keep them at bay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads