Lance and Kristin Separating

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Harris, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Karen M.

    Karen M. Guest

    Art posted:
    > http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4286

    Did I not read an intro to a Lance piece where he mentioned he would like to have ten children?
    That's enough to make any sentient woman give pause. Seriously, I wish them the best. --Karen M.

  2. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

  3. Harris

    Harris Guest

    Karen M. <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Did I not read an intro to a Lance piece where he mentioned he would like to have ten children?
    > That's enough to make any sentient woman give pause.

    Now that you mention it, the into to his book says something like: I want to die at 100 years old
    with an American flag on my back... etc. AND "I want to cross one last finish line as my stud wife
    and my ten children applaud..."

    When Kristin slows at yellow lights while driving, he tells her, "Come on, don't be a skirt."

    Art Harris

    > Art posted:
    > > http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4286
    >
    > Did I not read an intro to a Lance piece where he mentioned he would like to have ten
    > children? That's enough to make any sentient woman give pause. Seriously, I wish them the
    > best. --Karen M.

    There probably want's room for her in the tent anyway. I hear that's what happened to Michael
    Jackson too.
    --