Lance and Kristin Separating

Karen M. <[email protected]> wrote:

> Did I not read an intro to a Lance piece where he mentioned he would like to have ten children?
> That's enough to make any sentient woman give pause.

Now that you mention it, the into to his book says something like: I want to die at 100 years old
with an American flag on my back... etc. AND "I want to cross one last finish line as my stud wife
and my ten children applaud..."

When Kristin slows at yellow lights while driving, he tells her, "Come on, don't be a skirt."

Art Harris

> Art posted:
> > http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4286
>
> Did I not read an intro to a Lance piece where he mentioned he would like to have ten
> children? That's enough to make any sentient woman give pause. Seriously, I wish them the
> best. --Karen M.

There probably want's room for her in the tent anyway. I hear that's what happened to Michael
Jackson too.
--