Lance announces intention to go for 10 Tour de France wins.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Bernie Hall

    Bernie Hall Guest

    Looks just like Cippolini's finish with hands and the white teeth and all!

    --
    Bernie Hall o
    __o </\_
    "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://www.velonews.com/images/details/6638.8568.f.jpg
    >
    > See the photo.
    >
    > Ronde Champ

  2. Laz

    Laz Guest

    Those aren't Cipo's teeth, they are implants- courtesey of fat dumb
    cop on finishline, Tour Stage 1 '93 (?).

    "Bernie Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looks just like Cippolini's finish with hands and the white teeth and all!
    >
    > --
    > Bernie Hall o
    > __o </\_
    > \ < __/\
    > /\o__ (0) (0) / \__o
    > ^^^^^^ ^ ^
    > 2.4 - 112 - 26.2
    > Great Floridian Triathlon
    > 2000~12.40.14
    > 2001~12:30.36
    > 2002~13:18.22
    > The Duke Blue Devil
    > 2002~12:26.39
    > Philmont Scout Ranch
    > 1972, 2003
    > "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > http://www.velonews.com/images/details/6638.8568.f.jpg
    > >
    > > See the photo.
    > >
    > > Ronde Champ

  3. Nope. That was Jalabert with the up close and personal in 1993.

    Cipo rammed his face in the Vuelta.

    "Laz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Those aren't Cipo's teeth, they are implants- courtesey of fat dumb
    > cop on finishline, Tour Stage 1 '93 (?).
    >
    > "Bernie Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Looks just like Cippolini's finish with hands and the white teeth and

    all!

    > > --
    > > Bernie Hall o
    > > __o </\_
    > > \ < __/\
    > > /\o__ (0) (0) / \__o
    > > ^^^^^^ ^ ^
    > > 2.4 - 112 - 26.2
    > > Great Floridian Triathlon
    > > 2000~12.40.14
    > > 2001~12:30.36
    > > 2002~13:18.22
    > > The Duke Blue Devil
    > > 2002~12:26.39
    > > Philmont Scout Ranch
    > > 1972, 2003
    > > "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > http://www.velonews.com/images/details/6638.8568.f.jpg
    > > >
    > > > See the photo.
    > > >
    > > > Ronde Champ

  4. Laz

    Laz Guest

    Your memory is better than mine.
    I seem to remember the Velonews cover with Cipo on the ground, a
    puddle of blood and a little white thing visble in that puddle. I
    stand corrected.
    Laz