Lance Armstrong and Nike "Magnet" commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

droffats

Jun 28, 2004
I can't seem to confirm the song that is used in the now two Nike "Magnet" TV ads. Both the 15 second and 30 second spots used the same song. Now the new version 30 second spot uses a variation of that song. Someone said it is Jeff Beck, but then I heard that was a different commecial. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

I e-mailed the Consumer, Nike Cycling about the music that was used for the ad and who produced the commerical. This is what he said...

...Thanks for your email and your input on the 'Magnet' ad.

Unfortunately, the music was composed exclusively for the commercial and
is not distributed anywhere. That is all the information I can obtain at
this time.

The ad can be viewed at nikecycling.com

There is no downloadable version available at this time.

Josh Vick
Gary Fisher/Trek Tech Support
[email protected]..."

But if you do find out, Please let me know. I am very interested. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks again. hopefully we can find out. Natalie

I found this too...

The Lance Armstrong "Magnet" commercial was an original sound design created by a musician at Elias sound design. It was created just for the commercial and is not available for retail purchase.

droffats said:
I can't seem to confirm the song that is used in the now two Nike "Magnet" TV ads. Both the 15 second and 30 second spots used the same song. Now the new version 30 second spot uses a variation of that song. Someone said it is Jeff Beck, but then I heard that was a different commecial. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.