Lance Armstrong and Team RadioShack for 2010 Santos Tour Down Under

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
This will be good for the sport down under :)

TDU said:
Lance Armstrong and Team RadioShack for 2010 Santos Tour Down Under

Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong will return to South Australia to compete in the Santos Tour Down Under in January 2010.

In another coup for South Australia, the Santos Tour Down Under will be the first competitive appearance of Lance’s new team, Team RadioShack.

Lance Armstrong’s participation in the 2009 Tour Down Under had a huge impact on the event with tens of thousands of visitors travelling to South Australia for the race and millions more following the race on TV.

is armstrong shaking the government down for more appearance fees like last year?

Careful, you guys are going to taint my perception of pro cycling and make me believe it is more about the money than the sprit of competition and sportsmanship.

jhuskey said:
Careful, you guys are going to taint my perception of pro cycling and make me believe it is more about the money than the sprit of competition and sportsmanship.

it is. that's why i don't follow it at all.

jhuskey said:

and just who paid you enough to can the badger avatar? purina? amgen? a consortium of kazakh industries? a mall based purveyor of electronics gear? name names!

slovakguy said:
and just who paid you enough to can the badger avatar? purina? amgen? a consortium of kazakh industries? a mall based purveyor of electronics gear? name names!

I didn't know it would raise controversy. If I had know it would irritate anyone, I would have done it sooner, besides I thought the sunglasses would act as a masking agent and no one would notice.
I just thought it was time for a change and I use this one in another forum or two.