Lance Armstrong drops a bullock

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Graham, Nov 16, 2003.

  1. Graham

    Graham Guest

    For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

    At a recent charity do, about 15 well-healed businessmen ponied up Can$20k each to workout on
    windtrainers for 1 hour with Lance. It is said that he charged US$75k for this and US$100k for a
    speech at a charity dinner the night before. Mind you, at least Canadian$1.3million was raised for
    cancer research.

    Tags:

  2. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    graham tried to scribble ...

    > For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

    Heheheh, can't blame him .. ;)

    --
    Digweed .... ;)

  3. graham wrote:
    > For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

    What do you mean, "now"? Keep up man :)

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    graham wrote:
    > For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

    Who cares? I can never understand people's fascination with the tittle tattle of celebrities'
    personal lives. Get a life

    Tony

  5. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer
    called
    > Sheryl Crow.
    >
    > At a recent charity do, about 15 well-healed businessmen

    Had they all had recent surgery or something?

    Simon

  6. Graham

    Graham Guest

    > > At a recent charity do, about 15 well-healed businessmen
    >
    > Had they all had recent surgery or something?
    >
    > Simon

    Pardonn my speling - I was tyred:-(

  7. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > At a recent charity do, about 15 well-healed businessmen
    > >
    > > Had they all had recent surgery or something?
    > >
    > > Simon
    > >
    > Pardonn my speling - I was tyred:-(

    Don't worry -I got done for bridal path! Simon

  8. Neal Milne

    Neal Milne Guest