Lance Armstrong drops a bullock

Graham

Guest
For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

At a recent charity do, about 15 well-healed businessmen ponied up Can$20k each to workout on
windtrainers for 1 hour with Lance. It is said that he charged US$75k for this and US$100k for a
speech at a charity dinner the night before. Mind you, at least Canadian$1.3million was raised for
cancer research.

graham tried to scribble ...

> For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

Heheheh, can't blame him .. ;)

--
Digweed .... ;)

graham wrote:
> For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

What do you mean, "now"? Keep up man :)

graham wrote:
> For those interested in mindless trivia, he is now squiring a singer called Sheryl Crow.

Who cares? I can never understand people's fascination with the tittle tattle of celebrities'
personal lives. Get a life

Tony

> > At a recent charity do, about 15 well-healed businessmen
>
> Had they all had recent surgery or something?
>
> Simon

Pardonn my speling - I was tyred:-(