Lance Armstrong DVDs

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Sep 17, 2005.

  1. I am selling some Lance Armstrong DVDs. DVDs include highlights of the
    2005 Tour de France, interviews with Lance and his team, the health and
    science of Armstrong, among other subjects.

    If you're interested, please e-mail me at the listed address above
    (remove "nospam") for a list of items available.

    Thanks. :)
    --
    to e-mail me: remove "nospam" from my address

    Tags:

  2. RicodJour

    RicodJour Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I am selling some Lance Armstrong DVDs. DVDs include highlights of the
    > 2005 Tour de France, interviews with Lance and his team, the health and
    > science of Armstrong, among other subjects.

    These wouldn't happen to have a little OLN logo in the corner of the
    frame, would they? Or maybe Discovery Channel?

  3. Slack

    Slack Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I am selling some Lance Armstrong DVDs. DVDs include highlights of the
    > 2005 Tour de France, interviews with Lance and his team, the health and
    > science of Armstrong, among other subjects.
    >
    > If you're interested, please e-mail me at the listed address above
    > (remove "nospam") for a list of items available.
    >
    > Thanks. :)

    Gee thanks [email protected]

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

  4. Rex Vincere

    Rex Vincere Guest

    Aw, come on. [email protected] didn't want any spam, that's why he added
    the nospam tag to his [email protected] address. And when you typed in

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    You exposed him to spammers. Shame, shame shame!
    I would never type in
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    and expose somone on purpose. If I wanted to expose someone, I would type in
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]