Lance Armstrong DVDs

I am selling some Lance Armstrong DVDs. DVDs include highlights of the
2005 Tour de France, interviews with Lance and his team, the health and
science of Armstrong, among other subjects.

If you're interested, please e-mail me at the listed address above
(remove "nospam") for a list of items available.

Thanks. :)
--
to e-mail me: remove "nospam" from my address

[email protected] wrote:
> I am selling some Lance Armstrong DVDs. DVDs include highlights of the
> 2005 Tour de France, interviews with Lance and his team, the health and
> science of Armstrong, among other subjects.

These wouldn't happen to have a little OLN logo in the corner of the
frame, would they? Or maybe Discovery Channel?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> (remove "nospam")

ironic, ain't it?

[email protected] wrote:
> I am selling some Lance Armstrong DVDs. DVDs include highlights of the
> 2005 Tour de France, interviews with Lance and his team, the health and
> science of Armstrong, among other subjects.
>
> If you're interested, please e-mail me at the listed address above
> (remove "nospam") for a list of items available.
>
> Thanks. :)

Gee thanks [email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Aw, come on. [email protected] didn't want any spam, that's why he added
the nospam tag to his [email protected] address. And when you typed in

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

You exposed him to spammers. Shame, shame shame!
I would never type in
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

and expose somone on purpose. If I wanted to expose someone, I would type in
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]