Lance Armstrong involved in puerto?

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by thecyclist, May 21, 2007.

1. thecyclist

thecyclist New Member

There is a rumor going around that Lance Armstrong was working with Fuentes in 2003, when Michele Ferrari was busy with his trial.

These two code names appeared only in 2003:

"LAS"
    "Cowboy"

We know that most/many of the Fuentes riders had at least two code names and the two above could very well belong to Armstrong.

It makes sense when you think about it, because he wasn't as strong in 2003.

Tags:

2. helmutRoole2

helmutRoole2 New Member

And Armstrong has been very quite lately.

3. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

Even I'm bored of this....... go get a sperm sample from Armstrong, taste it and tell me if there's any dope in it....... he don't ride anymore... he's spent his 12 mill a year on bum boys... leave him to sit in his texas ranch and brood about how nasty his father was to him.......

4. olo

olo New Member

maybe thats why the 2003 tour was so close. :)

5. helmutRoole2

helmutRoole2 New Member

That's not true. All athletic achievements -- past, present and future -- should be open to scrutiny.

Also, someone should start a thread mentioning that Periero will quit cycling before submitting dna. Not a bad idea since he'll likely never top his 2006 TdF performance.

And, like a seasoned child molester, Will Geoghegan (Landis' business associate who threatened to out Greg Lemond recently) will enter re-hab Monday and blame all his problems on drugs and alcohol. What an original and class act.

6. Bro Deal

Bro Deal New Member

The situation is really going to look great when Landis gets stripped and Periero slinks off the stage so he cannot be linked to Fuentes stored blood. The ASO should refuse to award the 2006 title without a DNA test.

7. House

House Banned

Unhappy with the response you got over at DPF? LOL

8. thecyclist

thecyclist New Member

I am unhappy it was locked.

9. House

House Banned

Well I guess you should read the forum rules or get a life. LOL

10. kennf

kennf New Member

Yeah, the moderators over there are very strict about "unfounded" doping accusations. Apparently, you can only talk about people if they've failed a test, or been mentioned in the press as having been linked to a scandal.

11. thecyclist

thecyclist New Member

Says the person who has over 20 times as many posts as me. ROFLOLOMAO.

12. House

House Banned

I guess I come around and talk cycling, while you spend your time trying to start threads based on unfounded accusations...if you can't understand the "get a life" comment then you are right at home with some of the top morons on this forum.

13. thecyclist

thecyclist New Member

I guess you are THE top one? It takes one to know one.

14. House

House Banned

You didn't get the attention you wanted at DPF so you came here and posted the same thing word for word and now you say "it takes one to know one." How old are you? Perhaps you should ask mom to let you get out of the house more...you obviously need it.

Waiting for your next middle school comeback...for a good laugh.

15. thecyclist

thecyclist New Member

If I posted it on another forum why shouldn't I post it here? We both know you are just whining because it's about Armstrong.

16. House

House Banned

No, not whining, just laughing at you having to come over here since you got shot down at DPF. By the way still waiting for you to respond about Hushovd crashing...or did you give up and run away since it's easier then admitting you were wrong?????

Man are you giving me some laughs lately.

17. fbircher

fbircher New Member

Interesting question. If they ultimately DNA match his blood to bags in Fuentes' collection, there will be no BS chain-of-custody arguments this time. However, I would find it surprising if Fuentes still had blood bags from a retired cyclist. Have you read whether the LAS or Cowboy codenames were attached to any recovered blood bags?

It brings up an interesting scenario: Both Lance and Ullrich may have been using the same doctor and the same doping technique in 2003, when the race came down to a very close finish between the two.

18. poulidor

poulidor New Member

I think that Lance was the first to leave EPO to use blood doping because he has enough to do and the big advantage was to avoid misfortune with retroactive testing as done with his 1999 samples.
    I have doubt that he could use the same doctor as others, he would have at least personnal services.

19. Bro Deal

Bro Deal New Member

DPF is a total joke. It's one of the last bastions of doping apologists. Their rules were made to protect Armstrong and Postal from being accused of what they were obviously doing. Even making a crack about someone's bad performance being due to being a pint low will get Steve up in arms. Meanwhile, accusing lab technicians, Dick Pound, whole ethnic groups, etc. without a shred of circumstantial evidence is a-okay.

What is really funny is that since Operation Puerto, it has now sunk in to many of the thickest posters on DPF that there really is widespread doping. All the riders getting busted; the confessions of Manzano, Gaumont, Voet, and all; the research on the size of the performance effects of various kinds of dope; the police actions; the clear indication that testing is ineffective; and the mountains of evidence was not enough for them to draw the obvious conclusion that doping was rampant. But with OP, even the slowest amongst them (Hombre/bobke) are starting to see the light.

Now the DPF is like a bunch of deer caught in headlights. A majority seem to have finally come the conclusion that all the top pros are on dope but the posters cannot say anything about it without big bad Steve throwing a hissy fit. It's a really sad state of affairs. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of dodos.

20. thecyclist

thecyclist New Member

It's a fact that Hushovd crashed or was held up by the crash and Armstrong then attacked with his team. You just want to bend the rules, so that they are always in favor of Armstrong. I actually think they should be allowed to attack the yellow jersey, especially if it's his own fault like it was with Lance.

The reason I don't like/want to respond to your posts is because I know that no matter who is right or wrong you are not going to stop replying, so it would go on for years if I didn't "run away" at some point.

So yes I am a little immature kid who is looking for attention and you love LOL'ing at the stupid things I say. Now that we got that out of the way don't expect me to answer more of your stupid posts, unless they are about Armstrong's involvement with Fuentes.