Lance Armstrong involved in puerto?

thecyclist said:
It's a fact that Hushovd crashed or was held up by the crash and Armstrong then attacked with his team. You just want to bend the rules, so that they are always in favor of Armstrong. I actually think they should be allowed to attack the yellow jersey, especially if it's his own fault like it was with Lance.
Changing your story now? Perhaps if you read the race reports I posted you would see that Hushovd got left behind when the group who got by the crash split from Disco pushing the pace. I guess it's easier to ignore facts and run away then have the balls to admit you are wrong.

The reason I don't like/want to respond to your posts is because I know that no matter who is right or wrong you are not going to stop replying, so it would go on for years if I didn't "run away" at some point.
Or maybe it's the fact that you were proven wrong?

So yes I am a little immature kid who is looking for attention and you love LOL'ing at the stupid things I say. Now that we got that out of the way don't expect me to answer more of your stupid posts, unless they are about Armstrong's involvement with Fuentes.
I think the responses at DPF to your ******** pretty much said everything, everyone posting info that shows those names are not thought to be LA. But hey why bother with the truth....right, that has been your MO over there.

By the way I love the "I'm not going to answer you anymore" way of running away. It just means you don't have the balls to face up to being wrong.

Do you ever read your own posts? Your such an obvious Lance worshipper that you can't stand anybody attempting to throw a little dirt around. Who cares if he posted his suggestions here? This is a forum. And this forum does allow unsubstantiated suggestions that some professional cyclists use doping products and/or services. Why does it bother YOU so much?

You're the one who sounds like a *****. Get over it!

Go ahead. Get up a head of steam and start ranting and insulting me too. I don't give a ****.

House said:
Changing your story now? Perhaps if you read the race reports I posted you would see that Hushovd got left behind when the group who got by the crash split from Disco pushing the pace. I guess it's easier to ignore facts and run away then have the balls to admit you are wrong.

I think the responses at DPF to your ******** pretty much said everything, everyone posting info that shows those names are not thought to be LA. But hey why bother with the truth....right, that has been your MO over there.

By the way I love the "I'm not going to answer you anymore" way of running away. It just means you don't have the balls to face up to being wrong.

House said:
I didn't have to read the race report because I actually watched the stage.

Here is what Thor had to say:

[size=-1]"I got the yellow jersey yesterday but now I've lost it because of a stupid crash," he said. "The cobblestones sections weren't too bad, it was the fighting for position for the 50 kilometers before that did the damage. Someone crashed in front of me, and I went down next to him. We tried to chase, but everybody was tired, and so the gap just got bigger and bigger."[/size]

http://www.velonews.com/tour2004/news/articles/6475.0.html

So do you have the balls to admit you were wrong?

House said:

There was ONE person who said he had heard rumors that it was some spanish rider. Hardly "everyone" like you claim. So you are wrong again.

House said:
It's the truth though. I would rather not waste my time replying to you because you will never give up even though it has been proven that I was right.

lance_armstrong said:
Do you ever read your own posts? Your such an obvious Lance worshipper that you can't stand anybody attempting to throw a little dirt around. Who cares if he posted his suggestions here? This is a forum. And this forum does allow unsubstantiated suggestions that some professional cyclists use doping products and/or services. Why does it bother YOU so much?

You're the one who sounds like a *****. Get over it!

Go ahead. Get up a head of steam and start ranting and insulting me too. I don't give a ****.
Actually ******** (since that seems like the only kind of language that will get through to you) I was merely making fun of him for running here after being shot down at DPF. Sorry to get you all excited, but I don't care who the rider is it's ******** to make unsubstantiated claims against them. I guess in your little world that kind of thing is ok. Maybe some day something like that will bite you in the ass and then we can see how much you enjoy it. Was that an ok response or should I have cursed more and made unsubstantiated claims about you?

thecyclist said:
I didn't have to read the race report because I actually watched the stage.

Here is what Thor had to say:

[size=-1]"I got the yellow jersey yesterday but now I've lost it because of a stupid crash," he said. "The cobblestones sections weren't too bad, it was the fighting for position for the 50 kilometers before that did the damage. Someone crashed in front of me, and I went down next to him. We tried to chase, but everybody was tired, and so the gap just got bigger and bigger."[/size]

http://www.velonews.com/tour2004/news/articles/6475.0.html

So do you have the balls to admit you were wrong?
So we have two reputable sources saying two different things...very interesting. Of course it makes me wonder why you didn't try to post this in that thread. Oh, I know about your ******** excuse, never mind.

There was ONE person who said he had heard rumors that it was some spanish rider. Hardly "everyone" like you claim. So you are wrong again.
Hmmmm, 12 posts and only one person who bought into your ********. So I guess YOU were wrong...as usual.

It's the truth though. I would rather not waste my time replying to you because you will never give up even though it has been proven that I was right.
Wait I thought you already said that in your previous response. Are you one of those guys who claims he won't respond but just has to get the last word in????

I still wasn't "shot down" like you keep claiming. The post is still there, so everyone can see what a liar you are.

thecyclist said:
I still wasn't "shot down" like you keep claiming. The post is still there, so everyone can see what a liar you are.
I thought you were done responding? Oops, I guess I was right again.

By the way, you keep counting on that one poster who was willing to buy into your ********.

Is that mom calling? Uh, oh maybe you should be doing your homework instead of looking at **** and talking out of your ass!

House said:

By the way, you keep counting on that one poster who was willing to buy into your ********.

Is that mom calling? Uh, oh maybe you should be doing your homework instead of looking at **** and talking out of your ass!

Calm down Uncle Ron.....

whiteboytrash said:
Calm down Uncle Ron.....

Armstrong can defend himself (http://www.cyclingnews.com/letters.php?id=letters/2007/05-18letters)

Lance Armstrong doesn't need any of his dopey fans to defend his ability to beat the drugged up Puerto riders (or Pantani).

Just get out your copy of the Jay Leno interview of Lance Armstrong on July 11, 2006 - episode 3176.

Lance is there to promote his hosting of ESPN's 2006 ESPY Awards. Lance says something like "I know people are asking 'How could Lance beat all these Puerto riders that are using drugs?' Well..."

Well...Be prepared to see something you've never seen before - Lance has a brain freeze. He literally is speechless.

Like, for the first time, he is doing the math. Let's see... Ullrich and Basso are two people that are within 1-2% of my physical talent. Drugs and/or blood boosting give at least a 5% performance advantage. Yet, I consistently beat these guys by about 2-4% in time trials. That means I'm at least 7% better than they are. Wait, let me do the math again...

Jay Leno has to pull Lance out of his math induced stupor. "Hey Lance, you never tested positive for drugs, right?"

Lance recognizes this "never tested positive" mantra and kind of comes back to reality.
Watch the rest of the show and you'll see that Lance never really recovers.
It is like he hit himself with a knockout punch.

I'm kicking myself for not taping that show. If anyone has an extra copy of that episode - could you please send it to me?

Mike Kilcoyne
MPLS, MN, USA
Friday, May 11, 2007

House said:
So we have two reputable sources saying two different things...very interesting. Of course it makes me wonder why you didn't try to post this in that thread. Oh, I know about your ******** excuse, never mind.
Like I said, it's the truth. Even though I'm right (like I was about Hushovd) you keep posting bs expecting me to respond. It's simply not worth it.

House said:
Hmmmm, 12 posts and only one person who bought into your ********. So I guess YOU were wrong...as usual.
This is what I said you were wrong about:

"everyone posting info that shows those names are not thought to be LA."

So again the posts are there for everyone to see what a liar you are.

Wait I thought you already said that in your previous response. Are you one of those guys who claims he won't respond but just has to get the last word in????
Maybe I am?

House said:

I am done responding now. There is no point in trying to convince you that you are wrong because you already know. It was proven that I was right about everything and I don't want to waste more time on your bs.

thecyclist said:
I am done responding now. There is no point in trying to convince you that you are wrong because you already know. It was proven that I was right about everything and I don't want to waste more time on your bs.

You did select the correct team in the incident that you were recalling : Credit Agricole and it was the 2003 Dauphine Libere.

The rider in question was Patrick Halgand, not Hushovd.

Sorry to burst your conspiracy theory buble, but Ferrari was on trial on and off from 2001 until late 2004. There is nothing special about the year 2003.

limerickman said:
You did select the correct team in the incident that you were recalling : Credit Agricole and it was the 2003 Dauphine Libere.

The rider in question was Patrick Halgand, not Hushovd.
What?

thecyclist said:

You referred to a Credit Agricole rider and Armstrong.

You stated that it was Hushovd - it wasn't Hushovd - it was Halgand.
Halgand subsequently cycled with CA.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/jun03/DauphineLibere03/?id=results/stage5

Laurent Lefevere (Jean Delatour) was the victor in today's fifth stage of the Dauphine Libéré, 192 km from Morzine to Chambéry. The Frenchman won a six man group sprint, after a long breakaway succeeded in staying clear until the finish. Second was Credit Agricole's Pierrick Fedrigo followed by iBanesto's Denis Menchov. Race leader Lance Armstrong (USPS) kept hold of the yellow and blue jersey, despite crashing in the early part of the stage.

The fifth stage started with a gentle 15 km descent from Morzine to Taninges, but it did not start well for Lance Armstrong, who had a high speed crash on the downhill slopes. Armstrong was angry about it afterwards, "I rode over a drain cover and my rear wheel slipped. I lost control of my bike and fell. Normally nobody attacks at those times, but Patrice Halgand did so, twice. That's the mentality of an amateur. The Jean Delatour team shouldn't be surprised why some people are wondering about their participation in the Tour."

Halgand's defence was, "I thought Lance had a puncture. I attacked but Christophe Moreau warned me I had to wait. Once Armstrong came back, I attacked again...I wanted to talk to Lance, but he called me a f*ing guy."

thecyclist said:
How many times have you said that now?

laughing.gif

poulidor said:
I think that Lance was the first to leave EPO to use blood doping because he has enough to do and the big advantage was to avoid misfortune with retroactive testing as done with his 1999 samples.
I have doubt that he could use the same doctor as others, he would have at least personnal services.

Lance was the only rider who could afford to be airlifted by helicopter to and from stages... no doubt the transfusions took place during this time with the remains been carted away and dumped by the helicopter..... there is no chance that they will ever find anything with Fuentes on Armstrong.... and there is no way Ferrari was administering dope anymore.... he would have been writing drug programmes but not supplying or administering.... he would use someone else for that.... he doesn't need to do it...

Yeah, like I said.......

The trouble with people like you is that you're only brave behind a keyboard. Thanks for making my point for me.

Go ahead. Lash out some more. Or better yet, go drive around some schoolyards and see if there's some little kid you can beat up on. Pathetic!

House said:
Actually ******** (since that seems like the only kind of language that will get through to you) I was merely making fun of him for running here after being shot down at DPF. Sorry to get you all excited, but I don't care who the rider is it's ******** to make unsubstantiated claims against them. I guess in your little world that kind of thing is ok. Maybe some day something like that will bite you in the ass and then we can see how much you enjoy it. Was that an ok response or should I have cursed more and made unsubstantiated claims about you?

lance_armstrong said:
Yeah, like I said.......

The trouble with people like you is that you is that you're only brave behind a keyboard. Thanks for making my point for me.

Go ahead. Lash out some more. Or better yet, go drive around some schoolyards and see if there's some little kid you can beat up on. Pathetic!
So let me see if I get this straight, you attack me, cursing and acting tough and accuse me of being brave only behind a keyboard for responding in kind? You also choose not to respond to what I said but to make another personal attack? It sounds like your description would be the image in your mirror.

Bro Deal said:
The situation is really going to look great when Landis gets stripped and Periero slinks off the stage so he cannot be linked to Fuentes stored blood. The ASO should refuse to award the 2006 title without a DNA test.
The ASO should refuse to award the 2007 title without a DNA test.

Nothing has changed.