Lance Armstrong involved in puerto?

House said:
So which is it,lying or needing to get in the last word? Quit stalling and admit which one compels you to keep responding after saying, multiple times, that you were not going to anymore.
If you'd quit stalling and just fill in the chart with all of the information that you must have that proves once and for all that they're all liars and that Lance wasn't doping, then neither of us will have to post on the subject again.

Hey, I'm not the one with the **** in my mouth. And that shade of lipstick... it doesn't work for you.

Works for Lance, though.

helmutRoole2 said:
Hey, I'm not the one with the **** in my mouth.
Are you sure? You sure do spend a lot of time thinking about sucking **** and looking for pics of it on the internet.

House said:
Leafer- go back and answer all of my questions honestly and then I will answer yours. Until then you can continue to try to get in the last word after claiming you will not respond to me anymore.
Sorry, but I asked first. You still haven't answered that one, either, by the way.

House said:
Are you sure? You sure do spend a lot of time thinking about sucking **** and looking for pics of it on the internet.
I challenge you to find a pic of me sucking a **** on the internet. I googled house+**** and got a treasure trove. BTW, Mr. T looked awfully satisfied as well.

House?

Mr. T?

Have you no shame, sir?

Leafer said:
Sorry, but I asked first. You still haven't answered that one, either, by the way.
Actually if you go back and read you will find I asked you a number of questions long before your list. So run along and give some honest answers if you truly want me to answer your question.

On another note, I apologize, I mixed you up for another poster, you did not claim you won;t respond anymore. I was wrong about that and I am sorry.

House said:
Actually if you go back and read you will find I asked you a number of questions long before your list. So run along and give some honest answers if you truly want me to answer your question.
No, actually I asked you this first: don't you get tired of defending the most successful doper of all time? You never answered, but no need to at this point, I think I've gotten the gist of it: no, you don't get tired of it, and no, you can't provide reasons why those folks lied or provide proof that they did indeed lie. For reasons known only to you, you just seem to need to keep believing that Lance was clean, regardless.

On another note, I apologize, I mixed you up for another poster, you did not claim you won;t respond anymore. I was wrong about that and I am sorry.
No problem, it's tough to keep track of who says what around here sometimes. Thanks for pointing that out and apologizing, though, I appreciate it.

Leafer said:
No, actually I asked you this first: don't you get tired of defending the most successful doper of all time? You never answered, but no need to at this point, I think I've gotten the gist of it: no, you don't get tired of it, and no, you can't provide reasons why those folks lied or provide proof that they did indeed lie. For reasons known only to you, you just seem to need to keep believing that Lance was clean, regardless.
It's actually funny how screwed up this post is. I mean not just one part of it is wrong but every part.

No problem, it's tough to keep track of who says what around here sometimes. Thanks for pointing that out and apologizing, though, I appreciate it.
Not a problem, that's what I do when I am wrong.

House said:
It's actually funny how screwed up this post is. I mean not just one part of it is wrong but every part.
Ah, House, I know how frustrating it must be to have to maintain the lie when even you know that it's a lie, but you put yourself there.

Leafer said:
Ah, House, I know how frustrating it must be to have to maintain the lie when even you know that it's a lie, but you put yourself there.
Yep, that's the response I expected...nothing of value.

House said:
Yep, that's the response I expected...nothing of value.
You still haven't provided proof that all those folks were lying under oath, House. Till then, as you are not dumb I have to assume that you're a total fraud. You know your hero was a big-time cheat yet you're so invested in the myth that even in the face of all reason you can't give it up. The irony of it all is that if Armstrong does read these forums, he's probably laughing his ass off at you.

Leafer said:
You still haven't provided proof that all those folks were lying under oath, House. Till then, as you are not dumb I have to assume that you're a total fraud. You know your hero was a big-time cheat yet you're so invested in the myth that even in the face of all reason you can't give it up. The irony of it all is that if Armstrong does read these forums, he's probably laughing his ass off at you.
Golly, now you have hurt my feelings. I guess your MO is to attack and avoid answering the questions I asked.

House said:
Golly, now you have hurt my feelings. I guess your MO is to attack and avoid answering the questions I asked.
Feelings? House, I thought you were autistic :)

It appears you have problems with mods on this forum too. You must be really over the top here to rile the placid Lim.

House said:
I guess your MO is to attack and avoid answering the questions I asked.
Mmm. Does "jerking off to your fantasy of Armstrong getting busted" ring a bell? Cause that was your very first response to my initial question.

btw, still waiting on the proof that all of those folks lied about Armstrong.

This may surprise some people, but I'm going to come to the defense of House. He's 100 percent right about Lim deleting posts and twisting facts when they don't fit his agenda.

Lim has staunchly defended his belief that House does not engage in oral sex with Lance Armstrong. I have PMed Lim about this and we have been over it ad nauseam to no effect. Lim is iron clad in his narrow minded view that House only engages in anal sex with Armstrong and when I produced photographic evidence to the contrary he deleted it from the forum after only a few hundred views.

Lim, will you stop twisting the facts, deleting posts, lying and waging a campaign of disinformation to suit your agenda?