Lance Armstrong/Jay Leno interview

Randy B

Guest
Lance Armstrong was on The Tonight Show on 12-July-2006. Is there anyone who
could tell me how I could find a recording of that interview?

Many thanks!

--
Randy Bartel
Garden City, Kansas, USA

Randy B <[email protected]> wrote:
> Lance Armstrong was on The Tonight Show on 12-July-2006. Is there anyone who
> could tell me how I could find a recording of that interview?

Around here the local NBC affiliate reruns Leno's shows about a week
later at 3:00 a.m. IOW, I'll be watching for Lance at around that time on
the nineteenth or twentieth. You might check and see if they do the same
where you are.

Bill

__o | REALLY support the troops:
_`\(,_ | Ride a bicycle!
(_)/ (_) |

Randy B wrote:
> Lance Armstrong was on The Tonight Show on 12-July-2006. Is there anyone who
> could tell me how I could find a recording of that interview?

It really wasn't very interesting so don't feel bad about missing it.
Actually, it was almost lame.

Yeah, I wasn't particularly impressed either, but my girlfriend fell asleep
before the interview, and REALLY wanted to see it. I told her it wasn't all
that great, but she still would like to watch it anyway.

"Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Randy B wrote:
>> Lance Armstrong was on The Tonight Show on 12-July-2006. Is there anyone
>> who
>> could tell me how I could find a recording of that interview?

> It really wasn't very interesting so don't feel bad about missing it.
> Actually, it was almost lame.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:18:13 -0600, Rich <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Lance Armstrong was on The Tonight Show on 12-July-2006. Is there anyone who
>> could tell me how I could find a recording of that interview?

>It really wasn't very interesting so don't feel bad about missing it.
>Actually, it was almost lame.

I've no doubt that his handlers gave the producers a long list of
verboten topics.

For instance: Why'd you dump Cheryl after her cancer diagnosis? How
is it that you gained 8% muscle efficiency when that's something
generally regarded as being determined by your genes? Are you still
against the war in Iraq? etc.
--
zk

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:54:16 -0500, "Randy B"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Lance Armstrong was on The Tonight Show on 12-July-2006. Is there anyone who
>could tell me how I could find a recording of that interview?

you might watch for it on alt.binaries.multimedia.late-night-talkshows
or alt.binaries.multimedia

---
Bob Anderson*Bitwisebob
Eugene Oregon