Lance Armstrong/Jay Leno interview

Randy B

Guest
Can anyone tell me where I could find a video clip of the Jay Leno/Tonight
Show interview of Lance Armstrong on July 12, 2006?

Thanks!

--
Randy Bartel
Garden City, Kansas, USA

Randy B wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I could find a video clip of the Jay Leno/Tonight
> Show interview of Lance Armstrong on July 12, 2006?
>
> Thanks!

Can't answer that--and I didn't stay up for it.
But on the local NBC affiliate, midway through the 11 'O clock news,
there's usually a little teaser, where Jay is on stage with the guests
of the night. He announced that it was "testosterone night"--all male
guests. As he went down the list he turned to Lance and announced him
as "Mr. Testosterone himself" while Lance visibly flinched.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Randy B wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where I could find a video clip of the Jay Leno/Tonight
> Show interview of Lance Armstrong on July 12, 2006?
>
> Thanks!

youtube.com?

--
Scott Johnson / johnson dot sa at comcast dot net

youtube.com had it at one point, but removed it due to "copyright
restrictions." I didn't get there in time.

:-(

--Randy

news:[email protected]...

Randy B wrote:
> youtube.com had it at one point, but removed it due to "copyright
> restrictions." I didn't get there in time.
>
> :-(
>
> --Randy
>
> "Scott Johnson" <johnson.sa@TIBASICREADY!comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Randy B wrote:
> >> Can anyone tell me where I could find a video clip of the Jay
> >> Leno/Tonight
> >> Show interview of Lance Armstrong on July 12, 2006?
> >>
> >> Thanks!

> > youtube.com?
> >

> > --
> > Scott Johnson / johnson dot sa at comcast dot net

retired to spend time with luke and the girls