Lance Armstrong Joins SIRIUS Satellite Radio

rollers

Sep 29, 2003
Between Howard Stern and now Lance, these guys are signing up all the biggest radio personalities.

I don't know whether this is something to celebrate or not. I'm not sure what exactly to make of it.

Lance is a great cyclist, but I won't pay my money to listen to the agnostic divorcee.

rollers said:
Between Howard Stern and now Lance, these guys are signing up all the biggest radio personalities.

I don't know whether this is something to celebrate or not. I'm not sure what exactly to make of it.

iknowtest said:
Lance is a great cyclist, but I won't pay my money to listen to the agnostic divorcee.
Yes, I would much rather listen to an atheistic divorcee! :D I like decisive people - not fence sitters!

While I find Lance to be an amazing athlete and an inspiration for what can be accomplished, I cringe at the though of another jock pawning his moment in the sun for some more dinero.

What's next teaming up with Cher to do Lori Davis Hair Care infomercials?

Maybe he should take in a couple of showings of Magic Johnsons foray into late nite television and then rethink his decision.

Or is he just gonna play Sheryl's songs ad nauseum for us?

dobber said:
While I find Lance to be an amazing athlete and an inspiration for what can be accomplished, I cringe at the though of another jock pawning his moment in the sun for some more dinero.

What's next teaming up with Cher to do Lori Davis Hair Care infomercials?

Maybe he should take in a couple of showings of Magic Johnsons foray into late nite television and then rethink his decision.

Or is he just gonna play Sheryl's songs ad nauseum for us?

How would you think he should make a living? Anyway i think SR lost money last year.

That is interesting. I only hope he's more interesting on the radio than he was in "The Lance Chronicles." Talk about a dull show. I'm not sure if it was just the way in which it was put together or whether Lance is just a boring guy, but I found it tough to sit through a full episode and I was actually interested in the subject matter! :rolleyes:

mmpc001 said:
That is interesting. I only hope he's more interesting on the radio than he was in "The Lance Chronicles." Talk about a dull show. I'm not sure if it was just the way in which it was put together or whether Lance is just a boring guy, but I found it tough to sit through a full episode and I was actually interested in the subject matter! :rolleyes:
Oh man, I totally agree. Lance Chronicles was excruciating to watch. I don't think I even saw all of the eps even though I'm starved for anything cycling related on tv. He is just sooooo boring. I hope his radio show is on late at night - it might be a great cure for my bouts with insomnia.

Saucy said:
Oh man, I totally agree. Lance Chronicles was excruciating to watch. I don't think I even saw all of the eps even though I'm starved for anything cycling related on tv. He is just sooooo boring. I hope his radio show is on late at night - it might be a great cure for my bouts with insomnia.
I guess that is why cars come in different colors. I rather enjoyed the Lance Chronicles.