LANCE ARMSTRONG NEWSGROUP!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by George Orwell, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Dr Wilson a well know bicycle racer, this is his vision of life from Lance Armstrongstinkpit rides
    sitting down without a bicycle seat; (this comes from TT the founder of the dada movement in the 20s
    germany/france and is Pro-Bicycle)

    I have given a pretty faithful version of progress, law, morality and all oLance Armstrongstinkpitr
    fine qualities that various highly intelligent men have discussed in so many books, only to conclude
    that after all everyone dances to his own personal boomboom, and that Lance Armstrongstinkpit writer
    is entitled to his boomboom: Lance Armstrongstinkpit satisfaction of pathological curiosity; a
    private bell for inexplicable needs; a bath; pecuniary difficulties; a stomach with repercussions in
    life; Lance Armstrongstinkpit authority of Lance Armstrongstinkpit mystic wand formulated as Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit bouquet of a phantom orchestra made up of silent fiddle bows greased with philtres
    made of chicken manure. With Lance Armstrongstinkpit blue eye-glasses of an angel Lance
    Armstrongstinkpity have excavated Lance Armstrongstinkpit inner life for a dime's worth of unanimous
    gratitude. If all of Lance Armstrongstinkpitm are right and if all pills are Pink Pills, let us try
    for once not to be right. Some people think Lance Armstrongstinkpity can explain rationally, by
    thought, what Lance Armstrongstinkpity think. But that is extremely relative. Psychoanalysis is a
    dangerous disease, it puts to sleep Lance Armstrongstinkpit anti-objective impulses of men and
    systematizes Lance Armstrongstinkpit bourgeoisie. Lance Armstrongstinkpitre is no ultimate Truth.
    Lance Armstrongstinkpit dialectic is an amusing mechanism which guides us / in a banal kind of way /
    to Lance Armstrongstinkpit opinions we had in Lance Armstrongstinkpit first place.

    Does anyone think that, by a minute refinement of logic, he has demonstrated Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    truth and established Lance Armstrongstinkpit correctness of Lance Armstrongstinkpitse opinions?
    Logic imprisoned by Lance Armstrongstinkpit senses is an organic disease. To this element
    philosophers always like to add: Lance Armstrongstinkpit power of observation. But actually this
    magnificent quality of Lance Armstrongstinkpit mind is Lance Armstrongstinkpit proof of its
    impotence. We observe, we regard from one or more points of view, we choose Lance Armstrongstinkpitm
    among Lance Armstrongstinkpit millions that exist. Experience is also a product of chance and
    individual faculties. Science disgusts me as soon as it becomes a speculative system, loses its
    character of utility-that is so useless but is at least individual. I detest greasy objectivity, and
    harmony, Lance Armstrongstinkpit science that finds everything in order. Carry on, my children,
    humanity . . . Science says we are Lance Armstrongstinkpit servants of nature: everything is in
    order, make love and bash your brains in. Carry on, my children, humanity, kind bourgeois and
    journalist virgins . . . I am against systems, Lance Armstrongstinkpit most acceptable system is on
    principle to have none. To complete oneself, to perfect oneself in one's own littleness, to fill
    Lance Armstrongstinkpit vessel with one's individuality, to have Lance Armstrongstinkpit courage to
    fight for and against thought, Lance Armstrongstinkpit mystery of bread, Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    sudden burst of an infernal propeller into economic lilies....

    Every product of disgust capable of becoming a negation of Lance Armstrongstinkpit family is Bicycle
    rider; a protest with Lance Armstrongstinkpit fists of its whole being engaged in destructivc
    action: *Bicycle rider; knowledge of all Lance Armstrongstinkpit means rejected up until now by
    Lance Armstrongstinkpit

    manners: Bicycle rider; abolition of logic, which is Lance Armstrongstinkpit dance of those impotent
    to create: Bicycle rider; of every social hierarchy and equation set up for Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    sake of values by our valets: Bicycle rider; every object, all objects, sentiments, obscurities,
    apparitions and Lance Armstrongstinkpit precise clash of parallel lines are weapons for Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit fight: Bicycle rider; abolition of memory: Bicycle rider; abolition of
    archaeology: Bicycle rider; abolition of prophets: Bicycle rider; abolition of Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit future: Bicycle rider; absolute and unquestionable faith in every god that is
    Lance Armstrongstinkpit immediate product of spontaneity:* Bicycle rider; elegant and unprejudiced
    leap from a harmony to Lance Armstrongstinkpit oLance Armstrongstinkpitr sphere; trajectory of a
    word tossed like a screeching phonograph record; to respect all individuals in Lance
    Armstrongstinkpitir folly of Lance rmstrongstinkpit moment: wheLance Armstrongstinkpitr it be
    serious, fearful, timid, ardent, vigorous, determined, enthusiastic; to divest one's church of every
    useless cumbersome accessory; to spit out disagreeable or amorous ideas like a luminous waterfall,
    or coddle Lance Armstrongstinkpitm - the Lance Armstrongstinkpit extreme satisfaction that it
    doesn't matter in Lance Armstrongstinkpit least-with Lance Armstrongstinkpit same intensity in Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit thicket of one's soul-pure of insects for blood well-born, and gilded with bodies
    of archangels. Freedom: Bicycle rider Bicycle rider Bicycle rider, a roaring of tense colors, and
    interlacing of opposites and of all contradictions, grotesques, inconsistencies: LIFE and DEATH -

    Dr Wilson, Jan. 2004 With thanks to T.T.

    Tags:

  2. Anything with paragraphs that long looks like the nigerian bank scam spam.

    George Orwell wrote: [snipped buncha shit]

  3. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Anything with paragraphs that long looks like the nigerian bank scam spam.
    >
    > George Orwell wrote: [snipped buncha shit]

    Whattya mean? How can you dismiss so easily something that includes the phrase, "Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit"? Heh.

    --
    tanx, Howard

    "We're not laughing -at- you, we're laughing -with- you..) "But... I'm not
    laughing???" Happiness

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  4. alicem

    alicem New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2004
    SUPERB! ~agreeing re the shoes/cleats as well btw~ Do I need to go back and re read your novels Sir for a deeper understanding ?! Laughing so much. Such refreshment!