Lance Armstrong, record or not?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Oscar Mannheim, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

  3. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Ronald wrote:
    > You'll have browser windows opening all over the place.

    Not if you use a decent browser.

  4. Scott

    Scott Guest

  5. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

  6. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  7. "Ronald" <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet news:[email protected]...
    > > yes, but what's the problem?
    >
    > You like that stuff?

    usually not, but when I was subjected to this, I actually laughed

  8. Bob

    Bob Guest

  9. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > Do Not click on this! It's a virus!

    Clearly the flash screen was written with you in mind. This is an annoyance, but it is no virus.

  10. It embeds itself into the OS, it's been opening windows for days now.

  11. Is is JS-OFFIZA. It is an invisible file that is planted in temporary internet files. I found it
    with Housecall online free live realtime scanner. According to Symantec database of over 50,000
    definitions, this one is new to the JS family. It's not found in their database. Just delete all the
    temp internet files and that seems to delete the hidden file JS-OFFIZA. Another scan with Housecall
    will reveal that it is removed. It may be harmless, but then again maybe not. Time will tell if it
    has any time delay dregs laying around.

    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

    Trace reveals Plano Texas for the URL...

    06/04/03 19:39:47 IP block http://meshier.com Trying 68.74.55.75 at ARIN Trying 68.74.55 at ARIN

    OrgName: Ameritech Electronic Commerce OrgID: AMER Address: 2701 W 15th ST City: Plano StateProv: TX
    PostalCode: 75075 Country: US

    NetRange: 68.72.0.0 - 68.78.255.255
    CIDR: 68.72.0.0/14, 68.76.0.0/15, 68.78.0.0/16 NetName: SBCIS-AMER-100902 NetHandle:
    NET-68-72-0-0-1 Parent: NET-68-0-0-0-0 NetType: Direct Allocation NameServer:
    NS1.AMERITECH.NET NameServer: NS2.AMERITECH.NET Comment: Comment: Contact
    [email protected] for general IP support. Comment: Contact
    [email protected] for technical support issues. Comment: Contact [email protected]
    for policy abuse issues. RegDate: 2002-10-15 Updated: 2003-02-21

    TechHandle: IPADM3-ARIN TechName: IPAdmin-Ameritech TechPhone: +1-888-212-5411 TechEmail:
    [email protected]

    OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE7-ARIN OrgAbuseName: abuse OrgAbusePhone: +1-888-212-5411 OrgAbuseEmail:
    [email protected]

    OrgNOCHandle: SUPPO-ARIN OrgNOCName: Support - Southwestern Bell Internet Services OrgNOCPhone:
    +1-888-212-5411 OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

    OrgTechHandle: IPADM4-ARIN OrgTechName: IPAdmin-Ameritech OrgTechPhone: +1-888-212-5411
    OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

    Oscar Mannheim from telia.net, source is Amsterdam.

    06/04/03 19:47:09 IP block http://www.telia.net Trying 194.237.174.108 at ARIN Trying
    194.237.174 at ARIN

    OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre OrgID: RIPE Address: Singel 258 Address: 1016 AB City:
    Amsterdam StateProv: PostalCode: Country: NL

    NetRange: 194.0.0.0 - 194.255.255.255
    CIDS: 194.0.0.0/8 NetName: RIPE-CBLK2 NetHandle: NET-194-0-0-0-1 Parent: NetType: Allocated to
    RIPE NCC NameServer: NS.RIPE.NET NameServer: NS2.NIC.FR NameServer: SUNIC.SUNET.SE
    NameServer: AUTH03.NS.UU.NET NameServer: MUNNARI.OZ.AU NameServer: SEC1.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET Comment: These addresses have
    been further assigned to users in Comment: the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can
    be found in Comment: the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois RegDate: 1993-07-21
    Updated: 2003-04-25

    OrgTechHandle: RIPE-NCC-ARIN OrgTechName: RIPE NCC Hostmaster OrgTechPhone: +31 20 535 4444
    OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

    B-

  12. "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Is is JS-OFFIZA. It is an invisible file that is planted in temporary internet files. I found it
    > with Housecall online free live realtime
    scanner.
    > According to Symantec database of over 50,000 definitions, this one is new to the JS family. It's
    > not found in their database. Just delete all the
    temp
    > internet files and that seems to delete the hidden file JS-OFFIZA. Another scan with Housecall
    > will reveal that it is removed. It may be harmless,
    but
    > then again maybe not. Time will tell if it has any time delay dregs laying around.

    <snip>

    Thank you very much Oscar Mannheim, for posting a link to a virus in our newsgroup.

    Oscar Mannheim.

    You idiot.

  13. in article [email protected], Kurgan Gringioni at

    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Is is JS-OFFIZA. It is an invisible file that is planted in temporary internet files. I found it
    >> with Housecall online free live realtime
    > scanner.
    >> According to Symantec database of over 50,000 definitions, this one is new to the JS family. It's
    >> not found in their database. Just delete all the
    > temp
    >> internet files and that seems to delete the hidden file JS-OFFIZA. Another scan with Housecall
    >> will reveal that it is removed. It may be harmless,
    > but
    >> then again maybe not. Time will tell if it has any time delay dregs laying around.
    >

    > <snip>
    >

    > Thank you very much Oscar Mannheim, for posting a link to a virus in our newsgroup.

    A good reason to have IE configured to empty the Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is
    closed (Tools >> Internet Options >> Advanced)

  14. > Thank you very much Oscar Mannheim, for posting a link to a virus in our newsgroup.

    It's not a virus, it's totally harmless. It takes 10 seconds of your life, that's it.

  15. Eric Lambi

    Eric Lambi Guest

    You are an asshole. Get a life.

    "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Thank you very much Oscar Mannheim, for posting a link to a virus in our newsgroup.
    >
    > It's not a virus, it's totally harmless. It takes 10 seconds of your life, that's it.

  16. "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Thank you very much Oscar Mannheim, for posting a link to a virus in our newsgroup.
    >
    > It's not a virus, it's totally harmless. It takes 10 seconds of your life, that's it.

    The killfile takes 5 seconds of my life.

    Welcome.

  17. your a loser, your kids would rather claim the trash collector is their father and your dog would
    bite your balls if you had any.

    Obviously 10 seconds of my time is worth far more than yours.

    Hamish "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Thank you very much Oscar Mannheim, for posting a link to a virus in our newsgroup.
    >
    > It's not a virus, it's totally harmless. It takes 10 seconds of your life, that's it.

  18. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Hamish Ferguson" <hamsta001-at-clear.net.nz> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > your a loser, your kids would rather claim the trash collector is their father and your dog would
    > bite your balls if you had any.
    >
    > Obviously 10 seconds of my time is worth far more than yours.
    >
    > Hamish

    Go for it Hamish, I didn't know NZ's could talk like that. <G>

    Dashii

  19. Callistus Valerius wrote:

    > It embeds itself into the OS, it's been opening windows for days now.

    ~grins~

    Those of us using Linux don't have that problem... but oscar piehole IS in my permanent
    killfile now...

    Joe