Lance Armstrong Ride for the Roses - VIP guest entry on eBay

sarapture

Oct 8, 2004
Hi forum members:

I have a VIP entry to the Ride for the Roses that I am auctioning off for charity. I hope that this isn't in bad taste to post here. I apologize if so and thank you for indulging me.

The longer story: I raised money this year for the Lance Armstrong Foundation and achieved "Yellow Jersey" fundraising status (highest level) and so received two entries to the ride for the roses, plus attendance at a dinner with Lance, VIP admission to the post-ride party, a cocktail reception, etc. These tickets aren't available for sale and are only given to a handful of LAF fundraisers.

My guest cancelled at the last minute, so I have decided to auction my guest ticket off on ebay and give the proceeds to a charity supporting cancer survivorship.

If you are interested in bidding, here is the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2275734277&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

You can contact me if you have more questions via the ebay listing. Please feel free to forward this to anybody whom you might think is interested. The bidding starts at the regular price for entry into the race, which is now sold out.

Thank you very much!

sarapture said:
Hi forum members:

I have a VIP entry to the Ride for the Roses that I am auctioning off for charity. I hope that this isn't in bad taste to post here. I apologize if so and thank you for indulging me.

The longer story: I raised money this year for the Lance Armstrong Foundation and achieved "Yellow Jersey" fundraising status (highest level) and so received two entries to the ride for the roses, plus attendance at a dinner with Lance, VIP admission to the post-ride party, a cocktail reception, etc. These tickets aren't available for sale and are only given to a handful of LAF fundraisers.

My guest cancelled at the last minute, so I have decided to auction my guest ticket off on ebay and give the proceeds to a charity supporting cancer survivorship.

If you are interested in bidding, here is the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2275734277&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

You can contact me if you have more questions via the ebay listing. Please feel free to forward this to anybody whom you might think is interested. The bidding starts at the regular price for entry into the race, which is now sold out.

Thank you very much!

Could you ask him what training and doping program he follows, alot of people on here would like to know!

closesupport said:
Could you ask him what training and doping program he follows, alot of people on here would like to know!
We would like to know where you misplaced your effing, alleged brain!

Certainly! Who should I tell him wants to know?

closesupport said:

sarapture said:
Certainly! Who should I tell him wants to know?
All those on cycling forumns that are convinced that he is doping since is efforts are astounding. lol.............

closesupport said:
All those on cycling forumns that are convinced that he is doping since is efforts are astounding. lol.............
No, what is astounding is those that are willing to slander one of the world's greatest athletes with absolutely no proof of guilt. I suspect that the biggest offenders are reasonably successful riders who if they took every performance enhancing elixir known to man, would still be encapable of even holding Armstrong's jockstrap. If the foo ***** wear it! LOL

skydive69 said:
No, what is astounding is those that are willing to slander one of the world's greatest athletes with absolutely no proof of guilt. I suspect that the biggest offenders are reasonably successful riders who if they took every performance enhancing elixir known to man, would still be encapable of even holding Armstrong's jockstrap. If the foo ***** wear it! LOL
just a thread i was reading, lots on here would really like to know, put there minds at reast. i agree some people are born with a gift maybe laces was to cycle, maybe he did, didn't, does or doesn't ..wonder what Dr ferrari would have to say.

closesupport said:
just a thread i was reading, lots on here would really like to know, put there minds at reast. i agree some people are born with a gift maybe laces was to cycle, maybe he did, didn't, does or doesn't ..wonder what Dr ferrari would have to say.
Well, I am personally willing to accept is innocence unless I see compelling evidence to the contrary.