Lance Armstrong to ride TDU

biker jk

Oct 24, 2005
I'm not a fan but for those who are interested Lance Armstrong will ride in the Tour Down Under to be held in Adelaide from January 18-25 2009.

Lance Armstrong can get ****ed. I'm onto that cnut. He's even making a movie of his comeback. If Australia rolls out the red carpet for this ***** I'm handing in my passport and moving to Angola.

Geoff Vadar said:
Lance Armstrong can get ****ed. I'm onto that cnut. He's even making a movie of his comeback. If Australia rolls out the red carpet for this ***** I'm handing in my passport and moving to Angola.
You'll have to post it back :p

...... or get an Angolan passport before you leave Australia :p

stevebaby said:
Wear a PFD and carry a snorkel.
They say on the brochure all you need to bring is a packet of chupa chups and a copy of Britinee Spears Greatest Hits.

And what is Cadel's reason for not riding..? The paper last week advertising TDU had Armstrongs pic all over it, If you didnt know better you would think he was riding for Australia.

Vanquish said:
And what is Cadel's reason for not riding..?
Probably cant be ****ed basically. Good on him too. Or has had some work done on his knee.

What you are seeing in the media from Armstrong is exactly what he's been told to say to Australians. I will give him credit he has hired the right PR group for this. His use of Twitter is clever and staged nicely. If you are into fake roadshows then its a balltearer.

Geoff Vadar said:
They say on the brochure all you need to bring is a packet of chupa chups and a copy of Britinee Spears Greatest Hits.
Maybe you could pack a Lance Bio to read on the way.. you know to tide the time?