Lance Armstrong: True American?

Fauxprez

Guest
Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.

Fact: All good God-fearing, flag-waving, patriotic, True Americans are now supposed to hate and
despise any and everything related in any way to France and the French...those goddamn cheese-eating
surrender monkeys!!!

So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?" Doesn't that
make him an unpatriotic, traitorous, America-hater?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/08/20010803-5.html
http://www.lancearmstrong.com/lance/online2.nsf/docs/0DB19B1C0FFF220386256B300070F8CC

On Tue, 15 Jul 03 14:48:06 GMT, [email protected] (FauxPrez) wrote:

>Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.

I hate to feed the trolls BUT ...

Gov. Bush was a big Lance supporter during Lance's fight with cancer. Gov. Bush not only gave
Lance his personal support but also used his position as Gov to help promote the cause for
cancer research.

People from Austin TX seem to stick together and look out for each other. Both GWB and Lance have
received promotions since the 96/97 season that brought them together. It's not surprising they
still respect each other.

Lindsay
----------------------------
"One of the annoying things about believing in free will and individual responsibility is the
difficulty of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And when you do find somebody, it's
remarkable how often his picture turns up on your driver's license."

P.J. O'Rourke

> So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?"

I like that, " T o u r de Freedom"

FauxPrez wrote:
> Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.
>
> Fact: All good God-fearing, flag-waving, patriotic, True Americans are now supposed to hate and
> despise any and everything related in any way to France and the French...those goddamn
> cheese-eating surrender monkeys!!!
>
> So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?" Doesn't that
> make him an unpatriotic, traitorous, America-hater?

No, but it makes you an idiot.

[email protected] (FauxPrez) wrote in news:[email protected]:
> Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.

Lance Armstrong has openly called George W. an idiot for invading Iraq without the support of the
United Nations. Does that make one of them a traitor?

what is a true american anyway? is a bush foreign-policies follower a true american?

"FauxPrez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.
>
> Fact: All good God-fearing, flag-waving, patriotic, True Americans are now supposed to hate and
> despise any and everything related in any way to France and the French...those goddamn
> cheese-eating surrender monkeys!!!
>
> So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?" Doesn't that
> make him an unpatriotic, traitorous, America-hater?
>
> http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/08/20010803-5.html

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/lance/online2.nsf/docs/0DB19B1C0FFF220386256B300070F8CC

Took me three replies to figure out what the heck you meant by GWB.

jw

J999w wrote:

> Took me three replies to figure out what the heck you meant by GWB.
>
> jw

That is okay, it takes GWB about 5 to figure out what that means. Great White Burger? Grand White
Boardwalk? Good When Baked? Gigantic Water Balloons (aka Weapons of Mass Destruction...) Oh! George
Walker Bush... 'Hey! That's me!'

Joe
--
#----------------------------------------------------------# Penguinix Consulting #
#----------------------------------------------------------# Software development, QA and testing. #

>what is a true american anyway? is a bush foreign-policies follower a true american?

GWB is osama's manchurian candidate. he's overeacted to 9-11 in every way terrorists needed him to.

soon the 1990's will be recalled as the "Second Golden nineties." No war no deficit

> So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?" Doesn't that
> make him an unpatriotic, traitorous, America-hater?

How about sticking it to the Frenchies for the 5th time in a row? It's become the Tour de Lance, and
it burns them up.

"FauxPrez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.
>
> Fact: All good God-fearing, flag-waving, patriotic, True Americans are now supposed to hate and
> despise any and everything related in any way to France and the French...those goddamn
> cheese-eating surrender monkeys!!!
>
> So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?" Doesn't that
> make him an unpatriotic, traitorous, America-hater?
>
> http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/08/20010803-5.html

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/lance/online2.nsf/docs/0DB19B1C0FFF220386256B300070F8CC

> > So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?"
>
> I like that, " T o u r de Freedom"

Me too. Perhaps Lance enjoys "freedom".

Perhaps its because theres no tour of Britain, where a leader can listen to the people (of america).

On Tue, 15 Jul 03 14:48:06 GMT, [email protected] (FauxPrez) wrote:

>So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?" Doesn't that
>make him an unpatriotic, traitorous, America-hater?

You have it backwards turd, nothing could be more patriotic then going over there and beating them ,
again and again and again etc

GO LANCE !!!!

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:04:50 +0000 (UTC), Laura Bush <[email protected]> wrote:

>Lance Armstrong has openly called George W. an idiot for invading Iraq without the support of the
>United Nations. Does that make one of them a traitor?

Any credible quotes there MR Laura Bush aka transvestite ?

Scribe2b wrote:

> >what is a true american anyway? is a bush foreign-policies follower a true american?
>
> GWB is osama's manchurian candidate. he's overeacted to 9-11 in every way terrorists
> needed him to.
>
> soon the 1990's will be recalled as the "Second Golden nineties." No war no deficit

Not if Tom Ridge and John Ashcroft have their way. They are trying to get the history books
rewritten to reflect that "the 90's never existed... It was all a dream. Now, hold still while Agent
Smith places you back into your pod..."

Joe
--
#----------------------------------------------------------# Penguinix Consulting #
#----------------------------------------------------------# Software development, QA and testing. #
#Linux support and training. # "Don't fear the penguin!" #
#----------------------------------------------------------# Registered Linux user: #309247
#http://counter.li.org # ----------------------------------------------------------#

GWB Good Work Beloki -tom

Shaun <[email protected]> wrote in news:cmd8hv4c12gncok15kbogi58asn5jqncni@ 4ax.com:

> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:04:50 +0000 (UTC), Laura Bush <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Lance Armstrong has openly called George W. an idiot for invading Iraq without the support of the
>>United Nations. Does that make one of them a traitor?
>

> Any credible quotes there MR Laura Bush aka transvestite ?

What he said in the french magazine "L'Equipe" :

"Je ne suis pas un fan de la guerre, mais je ne suis pas non plus un fan d'un dictateur comme Saddam
Hussein et évidemment pas de toute forme de terrorisme. Pourtant, je pense que ce serait une erreur
d'y aller sans le support des Nations unies et de l'Europe."

"I am not a fan of the war, but I am not either a fan of a dictator like Saddam Hussein and
obviously not of any form of terrorism. However, I think that it would be an error to go there
without the support of the United Nations and Europe"

> Shaun <[email protected]> wrote in news:cmd8hv4c12gncok15kbogi58asn5jqncni@ 4ax.com:
>
> > On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:04:50 +0000 (UTC), Laura Bush <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> >>Lance Armstrong has openly called George W. an idiot for invading Iraq without the support of
> >>the United Nations. Does that make one of them a traitor?
> >

> > Any credible quotes there MR Laura Bush aka transvestite ?
>
> What he said in the french magazine "L'Equipe" :
>
> "Je ne suis pas un fan de la guerre, mais je ne suis pas non plus un fan d'un dictateur comme
> Saddam Hussein et évidemment pas de toute forme de terrorisme. Pourtant, je pense que ce serait
> une erreur d'y aller sans le support des Nations unies et de l'Europe."
>
> "I am not a fan of the war, but I am not either a fan of a dictator like Saddam Hussein and
> obviously not of any form of terrorism. However, I think that it would be an error to go there
> without the support of the United Nations and Europe"

How many years had he lived in Europe now? Some of that Euro-patriotism must have rubbed off by now,
I would think.
--
_________________________

FauxPrez wrote:
> Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.

They're friends since Lance's bout with cancer. I don't think that makes him a suck-up.

> Fact: All good God-fearing, flag-waving, patriotic, True Americans are now supposed to hate and
> despise any and everything related in any way to France and the French...those goddamn
> cheese-eating surrender monkeys!!!

How is this a fact? Who says this is true? This is blatantly false. While many amercians feel this
way, there are also many who don't.

> So: HOW can Lance Armstrong justify participating in this year's "Tour de Freedom?" Doesn't that
> make him an unpatriotic, traitorous, America-hater?

No. It does make you a moron troll though.

--Bill Davidson
--
Please remove ".nospam" from my address for email replies.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (FauxPrez) wrote:

> Fact: Lance Armstrong is a *BIG* GWB admirer...an extreme W-phile...just an all-around W-suck-up.

You are whacked. Lance Armstrong never endorsed President Bush at a primary or at any state or
federal election for that matter. However, President Bush DID honor Lance Armstrong for his
courageous wins and the work he has done for cancer awareness and research etc. Get your facts
straight loser. In fact why don't you go flame Bono of U2 next in an apropos group, troll.

Tony Austn <[email protected]_screw_spam> wrote in news:k55-
[email protected]:
> You are whacked. Lance Armstrong never endorsed President Bush at a primary or at any state or
> federal election for that matter.

Lance Armstrong has shaken hands with George Bush, so they must be friends. Has anyone seen the
photo of Donald Rumsfield shaking hands with Saddam Hussien?