Lance Armstrong Won't Fight Usada Charges

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]wow, bobbo! here you are being so broad-minded![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Always. Thank you![/COLOR]
i'm disappointed. no long-winded and whirling defence of your love for government lawyers who take on big oil (or not, since he makes to specific reference to any case), chase ambulances, and support armstrong.

and you seem to be getting lazy, bobbo. they've just announce the hog is unemployed. you might have posted a few articles, cut and pasted several sections from the article and then make some cryptic references to pop culture as some sort of commentary. you should amp up the epo regimen if you are fading at this point.

I think the most important question is what will Armstrong tell his kids? Will he lie to them and tell them the accusations themselves lies, or will he be honest with them? Does he believe his own lies? No matter the case, this has got to be hard on his kids.

he can tell them, that the way they were born (assisted by science), was the way he won 7 tours in a role, which is still true,

Quote: i'm disappointed.

It is my pleasure!

Yohan resigned? Cool! Now he can manage Lancer's new dream team. If they get Blarney Riis and LaFavor they should be able to manage their way to another seven wins!

This could be bigger than Y2K!!!

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]wow, bobbo! here you are being so broad-minded![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Always. Thank you![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Funny how Rudy P. is now claiming he's a small fish and Jan was innocent (er...the product of the East German Doping...er...Sports System?)...and the fight on the various forums over Jan's purported innocence is even funnier than the wailing buckets proclaiming Lancer's guilt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Laughs galore![/COLOR]
The difference is that Jan is not proclaiming his own innocence. Class vs Crass.

Originally Posted by alienator .

I think the most important question is what will Armstrong tell his kids? Will he lie to them and tell them the accusations themselves lies, or will he be honest with them? Does he believe his own lies? No matter the case, this has got to be hard on his kids.

An interesting question.

hey, bobbo! since you are our resident armstrong cyber-stalker, i'm waiting for the update where he will be this weekend wearing the number 7 and making little kiddies' faces light up.

According to the Bobke Strut website, this Simeoni's saddle:

Quote: The difference is that Jan is not proclaiming his own innocence.

That's makes the catfight even more hilarious.

Meow!

And IIRC, Jan denied and denied until his DNA was linked to the blood in Fuente's cooler. The **** crowed.

Anyone got that pool going for when Lance sheds a Zabel tear and admits?

Quote: hey, bobbo! since you are our resident armstrong cyber-stalker, i'm waiting for the update where he will be this weekend wearing the number 7 and making little kiddies' faces light up.

Hey, Slovenedude! Well, according to da NYDN:

Quote: But Armstrong indicated on his Twitter account last week that he has no plans to detach himself to the foundation. He visited the charity's headquarters in Austin the day after USADA's explosive report was released, and said he will attend events celebrating Armstrong foundation's 15th anniversary, including a fund-raiser expected to raise $2 million.
"Hanging @LIVESTRONGHQ w/ the team talking about next week's events and plans for 2013," Armstrong tweeted. "Can't wait to see so many friends and supporters."
In fact, if Armstrong is angry or embarrassed by the revelations in the report, he's not showing it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/future-lance-livestrong-charity-article-1.1182740#ixzz29DyF4oMA

Raising two million.

That will certainly light up the faces of some kiddies...that have various cancers.

Probably headed off to win a tri in Slovakia next. Suit up, dude. Get a workout and help a good cause.

hey, bobbo! since you are our resident armstrong cyber-stalker, i'm waiting for the update where he will be this weekend wearing the number 7 and making little kiddies' faces light up.

Hey, Slovenedude! Well, according to da NYDN:

But Armstrong indicated on his Twitter account last week that he has no plans to detach himself to the foundation. He visited the charity's headquarters in Austin the day after USADA's explosive report was released, and said he will attend events celebrating Armstrong foundation's 15th anniversary, including a fund-raiser expected to raise $2 million.
"Hanging @LIVESTRONGHQ w/ the team talking about next week's events and plans for 2013," Armstrong tweeted. "Can't wait to see so many friends and supporters."
In fact, if Armstrong is angry or embarrassed by the revelations in the report, he's not showing it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/future-lance-livestrong-charity-article-1.1182740#ixzz29DyF4oMA

Raising two million.

That will certainly light up the faces of some kiddies...that have various cancers.

Probably headed off to win a tri in Slovakia next. Suit up, dude. Get a workout and help a good cause.

Hey bob, can you try clicking the quote button instead of bold in your replies.

That's makes the catfight even more hilarious.

Meow!

And IIRC, Jan denied and denied until his DNA was linked to the blood in Fuente's cooler. The **** crowed.

Anyone got that pool going for when Lance sheds a Zabel tear and admits?
Red herring alert!

Originally Posted by oldbobcat .

Red herring alert!
My herrings are[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)] red[/COLOR],[COLOR= rgb(255, 240, 245)] white [/COLOR]&[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]blue[/COLOR]!

Meh...no background color option. And White resigned anyway.

Oh well.

Better dead than red.

Reactions: steve
So now we have confirmation of what we always knew. Lance Armstrong was a lying cheating doping cheating crooked cheating cheat. That's his legacy. He was the biggest cheat of all time.If he was Japanese he'd be cutting his belly right now.
I bet campybob's head has exploded.

Matt White resigned. it's hard to look right at him. Baby.

And the Times is going after Lancer for going after the Times! Hysterical!

And Tim Herman now wants lie dectector tests!

"People are fans. Most of the people that I've talked to, this is their opinion - it is 'we don't care whether he did or he didn't'."

Originally Posted by stevebaby .

So now we have confirmation of what we always knew. Lance Armstrong was a lying cheating doping cheating crooked cheating cheat. That's his legacy. He was the biggest cheat of all time.If he was Japanese he'd be cutting his belly right now.
I bet campybob's head has exploded.
seppuku would require a friend be at hand to behead him. armstrong might find that a bit of a hard one right now. nope, a person with a true awareness of history has to believe it will be the library, a glass of really good single malt and father's webley.

Dean denies and admits...er...wut?

Go read the report. It's funny.
i have. perhaps you can quote the relevant portions and then put your conclusions after them in clear and cogent sentences. there is a first time for everything, bobbo. this may be your opportunity to actually argue a point others can follow.